Can’t declassify Subhash Chandra Bose files: PMO

Finally PMO agrees to declassify Netaji Files not only that, they'd collect files from all countries he traveled before he became untraceable

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/politics/...rst-round-to-start-on-january-23-1151921.html

Nehru and Congress have their back burning, will history be corrected and rewritten?
If Nehru was guilty, India should rename all universities, govt structures named after him.
Not gonna happen. Try will claim that Nehru had nothing to do with it., just like how Manmohan claimed innocence.

I don't have much expectations from Indian Files, they Would've been altered. But the Foreign nation files might have something Concrete.
More than that I badly want to know the truth. It's certain that, successive Congress Govts have Snooped Netaji Family after his alleged death.
We should consider Renaming every Govt & Non- Govt Structure named after them; if it is proven that the Congress First family is responsible for his death, as a mark of protest.
Let's start with renaming IGNOU, JNU; irritated by so many similar names , as if no person in India was worthy enough after Independence than the members of single family.

if it is proven that the Congress First family is responsible for his death
there's lot of controversy... it's not proven that he died in the plane crash. india is worried about foreign relations because if he was alive and hiding then the previous govt failed to prosecute him for probable war crimes:
During the hearing before the CIC on Wednesday, the PMO admitted that it has files related to Bose but did not give any specifics and submitted that they could not be declassified keeping in mind relations with foreign countries.

We should consider Renaming every Govt & Non- Govt Structure named after them;
yes, we should definitely do it! after sweeping streets, clicking selfies with daughters, doing yoga for just 1 day, we need another useless activity to keep us occupied/distracted. :p

There is also a VERY good possibility that it was an alien space ship that shot down his plane. The govt doesnt want mass panic by confirming that.

Infact its the most logical and possibly true explanation. Till those files get declassified I am rolling with that.

Back