PC Peripherals Calling Puneites : Are these brands avail. here ?

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Mar 24, 2005
51nD m3!
www.techenclave.com
pom99 said:
Thanks guys !!! Mods you may close this thread now.

Dude , it is, to put it mildly, bad manners to start your own thread within another thread. You do have genuine queries but why don't you start a new thread of your own. It would get you more specific replies too.

dude i have not crapped you thread in any means. I have specified the interruption here

And as said by Anubis, why create another similar thread if it can be solved in single reply??:bleh: And my only query is whether vx450 is available at same rate for Rs 50-100 or more in pune or not. If you have the answer get me then.

Dont get selfish, its your thread so what? Relax. Dont act like typical punery. If you query is solved then let me get my reply now.

Creating another thread for just a reply or two is useless.

nash8789

Disciple
Oct 16, 2009
I got mine from lamington road...surveyed the entire pune markey..prices r highly inflated..

better u spend Rs500 for volvo and get everything

i got my entire cabinet with everuthing assembled and xp installed and still saved 3k...

bottomline is either get it courier or best go there and get it.....

PS:
dont get the cabinet...
all thru my 2hr journey back home I had octroi nightmares...luckily i wasnt caught...

ch@ts

Skilled
Jun 13, 2005
They don't catch you for octroi if you're travelling in a bus.
I don't know if Pune rates are necessarily higher. I went to buy RAM on lamington road last year, after the prices had started to increase, and was quoted about 1000-1100 for a 1 GB transcend stick. I didn't pick it up there. Went to Mahi comp at the end of MG Road, and bought it for ~800Rs. Also, I picked up an mx518 for 1500 from there, when I was quoted 1600-1700 on lamington road. Lamington road can be cheaper, if the dealer knows you, or you're willing to bargain. My old dealer Samvik Computers always used to give me good deals, but I didn't want to visit him that time, as he always calls for stuff from other shops and that takes a lot of time. But in my experience there isn't that much of a difference in prices, not enough to bother going down there anyway. Call a few shops before you go if you're not getting good deals here.

nash8789

Disciple
Oct 16, 2009
i had the entire cabinet with me ,so the conductore got suspicious as to what was inside it..
harddisk and ram prices one would not find any difference...but when it comes to other major parts like mobo and proc u save a lot by going to lamington...

for AMD and cooler master go with dynamic computers on lamington road...hes the distributor for same..
as for all other products wud order them for u in 5 mins from his dealers....

pom99

Disciple
Apr 8, 2009
nash8789 said:
I got mine from lamington road...surveyed the entire pune markey..prices r highly inflated..
better u spend Rs500 for volvo and get everything
i got my entire cabinet with everuthing assembled and xp installed and still saved 3k...
bottomline is either get it courier or best go there and get it.....

PS:
dont get the cabinet...
all thru my 2hr journey back home I had octroi nightmares...luckily i wasnt caught...

Yeah I am planning the same. Thinik will order it from theitwares.com

nash8789

Disciple
Oct 16, 2009
i suggest u go there...am sure courier charges would be around 300+...so doest make sense to order it....and also u can survey market....and get a quote from dynamic....

pom99

Disciple
Apr 8, 2009
I do think I will be going. Coz i have no means to get all the stuff back to Pune. And again I have to pay someone to assemble it. extra cost if i courier n ask it to be delivered assembled will be arnd 1500 rs.

So lets see.

abhifusion

Adept
Sep 6, 2009
Pune
S'tech Computers in Market Yard, Pune
Address:
#45/2
Shop #F-14
Paresh Industrial Estate, Shankar Sheth Road
Market Yard

Sammy 22" is available for 8600Rs there... confirmed 2 weeks ago ...

pom99

Disciple
Apr 8, 2009
abhifusion said:
S'tech Computers in Market Yard, Pune
Address:
#45/2
Shop #F-14
Paresh Industrial Estate, Shankar Sheth Road
Market Yard

Sammy 22" is available for 8600Rs there... confirmed 2 weeks ago ...
Ok. Let's play a game then. I send my quotation to THIS and a couple of other places. Let me see if who gives what quote and then if it is still expensive I go to Lamington road or ITWARES. :)

djmykey

Skilled
Mar 16, 2005
I got my comp from Phoenix... I also had Octori nightmares when I got down in front of Wakad Police Station. But paid a rick additional 50/- to get me safe to my home :bleh: and thats that..

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Mar 24, 2005
51nD m3!
www.techenclave.com
me too bought all peripherals from lammy and will take it in ma big huge bag (proc,mobo,gfx,ram,hdd,psu n my clothes covering them):)

rest i will buy cabby from pune itself.

so any reliable and reasonable shop from where i can choose variety of cabbies and at good rates?

abhifusion

Adept
Sep 6, 2009
Pune
pom99 said:
Ok. Let's play a game then. I send my quotation to THIS and a couple of other places. Let me see if who gives what quote and then if it is still expensive I go to Lamington road or ITWARES. :)

I guess this S.tech guy can give you close to lammy road prices :)