Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

Played the 360 version and wow the controls felt quite natural just completed the prison break sequence.

dinjo said:
Played the 360 version and wow the controls felt quite natural just completed the prison break sequence.
^ nice, i played that level on the 360 controller for windows myself :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

2 more noob videos uploaded by me :

^ and people who see it, pelase comment :p

Completed the game today 360 and it was hell of a ride right from start to end , the best action in COD game overall MW1 is better than BO.

asingh said:
What about the resolution..?

Damn! Phorogot about this post. :ashamed: I play at 1280x800.

True Fact: If your boyfriend sent you a text while playing Call of Duty, he truly loves you....or waiting for screen to load. :p

XTechManiac said:
Damn! Phorogot about this post. :ashamed: I play at 1280x800.
True Fact: If your boyfriend sent you a text while playing Call of Duty, he truly loves you....or waiting for screen to load. :p
:rofl::rofl:.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Lego Black Ops.......:rofl:

acti is just milking its COD series, soon it will run outta gas.

see the example of BC2 - Vietnam, a ful expansion for 15$, abd here its like 5 maps for 15$.

Just completed SP yesterday!!

Didn't lag one bit on my desktop!!(Athlon2 X4 630, 2GB 1066mhz ram and HD6850 here)

The game kinda aroused my interest in the Russian spy techniques, sleeper agents, brainwashing etc. :S

The fourth patch has completely removed the stuttering problem. Finally completed the game. :) Still prefer Modern Warfare 2 to this one. Black Ops lacks the feel of 'in your face' action.

Woho. Applied the 4th patch.. Hell yeah! Game is running smooth at medium settings.. Totally shutter free! :cool2:

Black Ops here I come.. :p

Guys i must say that there are some parts in the game which looks far better than mw2 also.The gfx are quite nice at some parts.

Yep. One more confirmation for the latest update fixing up the stuttering issue. :)

Completed black ops.Well to be honest i think Infinity ward still wins for the gameplay factor.

Black ops no wonder was excellent too but i think more emphasis here was given on the cinematic style and story telling which is indeed marvelous.

jojothedragon said:
Guys what does the "shader warming" option in GFX option do ?

Don't take 'warming' in a literal sense. With Shader warming set OFF, you'll be streaming the shader models as you play, which on some cards cause hitching.

Turning it ON, will warm(read load) the shaders by fetching all the shaders before you start playing. Good addition IMHO.

Nice avatar BTW. xD

I like the gore in the game. Unlike MW2 and MW the gore levels are so pathetic making it unrealistic.

Back