Call of Duty: Black Ops - Discussion Thread

hitman02in

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008
Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Discussion Thread.

I can play zombie co-op - if i am free that time.jojo has me on steam - drop me an invite if you guys play.

urssriks

Disciple
Dec 29, 2010

completed Black Ops 2 times till now. Now want to Play Online. ( i am a PC gamer) How ever as you know official server will alsoways be down. Any other ways I can achieve this ?

hitman02in

Disciple
Nov 4, 2008

joel.monty said:
How did you guys buy this game?i though it wasn't available in India.
i bought it from steam.as did most people i know who bought the game.

the import copy is available in India at nextworld and some other retailers.

but that costs around the same as on steam (but a good option for people without credit cards)

nextworld.in: Buy PC Games, Xbox 360 Games, PS3 Games, PSP Games in India! We deliver to Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Kolkata.

jojothedragon

Skilled
Jan 20, 2009

joel.monty said:
How did you guys buy this game?i though it wasn't available in India.
As you already know the game is not officially released in India,so your only option is order the package from outside such as Gamestop and other distributors as mentioned by hitman or else you have to buy it from steam.If you want it from steam you must have a credit card.

sugat123

Adept
Jun 9, 2010

I got a 'ahem' version of this coz the PC version still retails at 2900 Rs and console version looks shit and still available for Rs. 3000. For last 2 yrs call of duty remains the only 'ahem' game in my collection. If the pricing remains the same, i will go for a hat-trick.

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
Sep 14, 2009
Mumbai

I replayed the game on 360 2 weeks back before moving to new dashboard nice to same intensity while playing even though its second playthrough

crossbow

Mond Mond Ja Ja
Adept
Jul 20, 2009
Hyderabad/Surat

Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation Content Pack for 13.49 usd for Pre-purchase on steam. Releasing on 2nd June for PC