Call for Bangalore TE techies

rakesh_ic

ex-Mod
Hi guys,

I am essentially looking for details on SP road vendors to trade an old chassis and buy a new one.

Do you think any of the vendors take our older chassis there ? Also, what is the possibility of getting a enthusiast case like NZXT H440 there?

I have visited SP road only once and was on bike that day. I took like 20 minutes to find myself a parking place for my bike then So information on where to park my car will be crucial too as I will be carrying a HAF922 in case they take in the old chassis and will be getting back a H440.

Requesting all the Blore TE member who has experience on these line asap as I am planning to visit SP road this weekend

Regards,
Rakesh

Go to Golcha computers,, i think he is the official supplier of NZXT products so he should have the H440.
About the parking, you can park your bike or car at kamath,,its a paid parking which is safe also :) all the best

As far as I know the golcha guy ,,he will charge more than prime abgb ,,by the way i had got my NZXT Phantom from him 2 years back when no one in Bangalore had it :)

So he uses that as his advantage..One more point ,,he can be rude and shows off too much attitude that's what i have seen !!

Why don't you give a call? Ankit Computers is the only place I've been dealing with since 2000. Check justdial.in for ankit computers and at least you can ask them if they deal with your requirements

gone are the good days of ankit, they barely have any enthusiast hardware in stock, go with aashirwad computers , talk to dinesh and negotiate hes a nice guy

I see, thought Dinesh was with Ankit. Those two brothers who used to be there Ankit. The other guy was very well-informed with the latest in the market.

They split long ago, say sometime mid 2010, i was a regular customer and always used to deal with Dinesh, very nice guy to talk to and gives good deals, now he has his own shop called Aashirwad, he has almost all the stuff that golccha has, i hate rajendra's sick attitude, he doesnt have customer service attitude !!!

and as for parking, car parking is a pain in SP road, if i were you, id park my vehicle in ICICI bank OPH road branch and make some bahana of withdrawing cash or taking cheque book that is if you have an icici bank and park your vehicle and get the job done, other option is parking in kamath which is paid and involves walking some distance !! i always travel by bike with a friend that way no parking issues ;), but you will have to keep an eye on the vehicle or the tigers patrolling will pick yer vehicle and would fine you 200Rs how do i know this ? i made this mistake

Last edited:
^ Golcha has decent prices, not fair, but decent. Negotiate a little. Inquire from a few other shops like Ankit, Ashirwaad computers, get a baseline and then go to golcha. Else he will rip you off.

You may not get parking in SP Road itself, but there are a few buildings close by like KSTDC, Unity Buildings etc where you can get paid parking. Parking for a car is a challenge near SP road on the best of days. Try going early like 11 AM.

Park in Unity building and walk. That is what I do all the time. Also Dinesh is good. He's customer oriented and a nice guy. He might not give the absolute lowest prices(maybe 100-200 bux more than others) but does care about customers and goes out of his way to make you comfortable.

Also he helps if something goes wrong with any hardware. DOA warranty is easy.

Hey, I went to SP Road last monday got myself a Z97 board, Dinesh and Golcha will get your products, They will not be able to match Prime prices. If you feel that is better, you can buy from Prime itself.

Where are you put up in Bangalore ? Cannot go by auto ?

Call them up about chassis exchange beforehand and then go.

Thanks for all your response. I finally decided to pick up the chassis from primeabgb and ordered already. Will put up a sale for my old chassis soon.
Also picked up a h100i from fk as it was cheaper there[DOUBLEPOST=1403956659][/DOUBLEPOST]@all, thanks for all the info provided.
@mods - Please close this thread as I have got the required info

Last edited:
Back