FS: Cabinets Cabinet (Fractal Design Era ITX) and PSU (Corsair SF600)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shauvik_r

Recruit
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Bengaluru
Item Condition
3 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Apr 10, 2021
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgraded to a bigger cabinet and 850W PSU
I am selling my Fractal Design Era ITX Blue, which I bought from another forum member in December last year. I have used it for the remaining period and faced no issues. I am upgrading to another case that can fit my GPU, so I wanted to sell this one. I have attached pictures of all the screws, parts, and accessories that I received when I bought it. Please let me know if there is something missing, and I will try to locate it. I do not want to ship it, so local buyers will be preferred. I am in Bangalore right now but will be in Kolkata from 13th October to 30th October. So if anybody wants, I can carry it to Kolkata to sell it to them.
  • Product Name: Fractal Design Era ITX
  • Expected Price: Rs 5000
  • Shipping charges: Extra
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/era/era-itx/cobalt-tempered-glass/
  • Description, if any: The area below the GPU bracket is a bit worn out, and there are fan screw marks at the top.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to a bigger cabinet that can fit my 3080
  • Product condition: 7 out of 10
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
  • Invoice Available: Yes
Next up is the Corsair SF600 PSU that I bought from another forum member here. I bought it to use with the cabinet only, and it's a pretty good fit together. I would prefer to sell it with the cabinet as a combo, but I am open to shipping it. However, I don't have the box or the invoice. All the cables I have are there in the picture for you to see.
  • Product Name: Corsair SF Series™ SF600 — 600 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified SFX PSU
  • Expected Price: Rs 7000
  • Shipping charges: Extra
  • Manufacturer page URL: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/p/psu...tified-high-performance-sfx-psu-cp-9020105-na
  • Description if any: Write anything about the product that you want the buyer to know. Like specifications or additional details on condition. You should also specify the additional accessories that you will be giving along with the product.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to an 850W PSU
  • Product condition: 8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: NA
  • Remaining Warranty period: NA
  • Invoice Available: No
I can do a11,000 for both the components together. Please go through the images and let me if I have included pictures of all the parts. Might have missed something. Local buyers will be given preference for both the combo and single components. I can carry both to Kolkata for interested parties. I will ship through DTDC and can only fulfill until 12th October. After that, I'll return on 31st October and can ship after that.

Attachments

• Cabinet and accessories.jpg
    Cabinet and accessories.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 368
  • Cabinet and accessories_2.jpg
    Cabinet and accessories_2.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 360
  • Cabinet box.jpg
    Cabinet box.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 341
  • PSU Cables.jpg
    PSU Cables.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 345
  • PSU, Cabinet, Cables, Accessories.jpg
    PSU, Cabinet, Cables, Accessories.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 352
  • PSU.jpg
    PSU.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 339
  • Cabinet invoice.jpg
    Cabinet invoice.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 375
I am back in Bangalore, so can do both local pickup and shipping again. Price update - 10,000 for both the cabinet and the PSU.

Price update - 8,000 for both the cabinet and the PSU. Individual prices are negotiable. Open to shipping but at buyer's risk.

Payment received for the cabinet from @Tobikage. I have scheduled pickup and the item will be picked up on Wednesday. The PSU (Corsair SF600) is still available for sale. If you're genuinely interested, please reach out to me. Don't be like @sanky, who ghosted me after I kept the items on hold for him without even asking for a token.

I was genuinely interested and offered the token myself. Apologies for not replying as I could not spare time to meet this weekend after returning from a long trip as discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back