PC Peripherals Cabinet and PSU ??

Rahul

Skilled
I am going to Mumbai this 25th ..... and planning to get a cabby and PSU from there for mine rig(specs in sig) ...... please tell me which options are available for me there and wat will be best ...... i have a 15k budget for both of them
it wud be very helpful if someone from mumbai can tell me where i can get the things and wat are the prices....

thanks

There are a lot of options available. For cabinet you can go for p160/180 which cost 6k and arnd 8k respectively. And get a separate TP 2.0 550W for 7.5k.

Or else if you can get a tx1088 which comes bundled with a tp 2.0 480W for 10k.

There are a lot of options here.

Apex Enterprise for Vantec Products.
Prime ABGB for Antec Products.
Kunhar for VIP Cabinets
Cabinets
Antec P160/180.

Antec Super Lanboy.

VIP ZB-01 / ZB100 [Both are server cabinets costs 4.5K without PSU]
I am getting one of them today for my rig mostly the ZB-01.
Link:- http://www.kunhar.com/vipcabinets/server.html [sometime this page is down]

Powersupplies
Antec TP2.0 550W EPS12
Antec TP2.0 550W
Antec TP2.0 480W

Vantec Ion 2 460W - sleeved cables,ez conn,30A@12V,120mm fan Rs3750
gettin this for my rig , but its not yet arrived will come next week mostly.

Also Rahul we have Mumbai meet on 25th check here.
Link:- http://www.techenclave.com/forums/techenclave-mumbai-meet-dec-2005-last-64094.html
Do join us.

i suggest that new p160 with the transparent sidepanel etc & a tp2.0 550w.

i am not sure bout how good the p180 is cause not seen it yet.

btw are u coming for the meet on the 25th? & also how long u there in bbay.

thanks to u all for the suggestions .... i think i will be getting P180 and TP550 ..... can someone tell me if transparent side panel is available for P180 .... i will be reaching there on 26th evening so i don't think i will make it to the meet in 25th :( .....

wat about zebby PSU no one commented on that if someone have that tell me how is it and are the wires are long enuf for P180 ......

Thanks

i am replying late coz i am at home and on airtel mobile net its too slow :( .....

rahul said:
I am going to Mumbai this 25th ..... and planning to get a cabby and PSU from there for mine rig(specs in sig) ...... please tell me which options are available for me there and wat will be best ...... i have a 15k budget for both of them
it wud be very helpful if someone from mumbai can tell me where i can get the things and wat are the prices....

thanks

P180 and neo power
or P 180 and TP 550W
P180 and zebby 640W

or maybe an OCZ powerstream 620??:p

I will definately advise against a P180... Few of my reasones... Its heavy cause its made of steel... No transparent side panel... Stupid at wire management... And had a door in front which is always a hinderence... What i will advise is a P 160 or P 150 if its available... P160 is a superb cabby... Lots of room... Its alu... Transparent sidepanel is available... Great at wiremanagment... I have seen a one with ASUS SLI Premiuim mobo and it looks amazing...

I for one choose my cabby for the way i wanna use it... p 160 is quite moddable... P 180 is not... Its a overhyped junk of steel thats what i think of it...

Switch said:
I will definately advise against a P180... Few of my reasones... Its heavy cause its made of steel... No transparent side panel... Stupid at wire management... And had a door in front which is always a hinderence... What i will advise is a P 160 or P 150 if its available... P160 is a superb cabby... Lots of room... Its alu... Transparent sidepanel is available... Great at wiremanagment... I have seen a one with ASUS SLI Premiuim mobo and it looks amazing...

I for one choose my cabby for the way i wanna use it... p 160 is quite moddable... P 180 is not... Its a overhyped junk of steel thats what i think of it...

whoa whoa whoa.....down boy...:bleh:
You making fun 'o my mammas......now now....don't be bad...

yeah its really heavy...Am getting a P160 to carry around....(P180's will remain @ home base)...

rahul said:

thanks

Buy the -

Cooler Master CM Stacker 810 (RC-810) Cabinet for Rs. 10300 or Antec P180 Cabinet for Rs. 8800

and

Antec True Power 2 550 Watts Power Supply for Rs. 6700

For the PSU don't look beyond the TP2550, I would recommend it over the Zebronics (OEM Skyhawk) also..

For the casem decide between a Stacker, P180 and P160...

All the best :)

i was already confused about the cabby and switch has increased the confusion ..... main problem with P180 is transparent side panel and cable management ..... now i am thinking about good 'ol SLB ....... is stacker is available .... i heard its no longer available in india ........ wat is the pricing of P160 .....

Back