Buying Samsung Galaxy S

big.bAd.boi!

Disciple
Hey guys, i'll be buying Galaxy S tomorrow or on 5th of this month, which is the best place to buy from, who gives good discount / goodies. I is from Bombay.

is it the right time to buy the Galaxy S?

The Smartphone wars are still going, the Galaxy S-2 with new hardware specs is announced. Also the Win7 phones will be coming soon, and the Galaxy S still using the Andriod 2.1

so is it the right time to buy it?, I'm waiting till the december for any new update in the Smartphone's world

hide0us said:
You wont be at loss if you can wait till december. A hell lot of phones will be releasing soon and various price points.

I would say, WAIT!!
Well that was the same confusion i was in .First wait till December then wait till CES it keeps going on .OP if the SGS meets ur requirements get it .

On 8th nov samsung is hosting a show for new android device may be new device with android 2.3( gingerbread ), i suggest u to wait till this month end , though galaxy s is the best smartphone currently in the market but the built quality is wat i dint like :(, even HTC desire HD is good with new S-LCD screen but desire hd has less internal memory :( only 1.5gb.

Back