Buying Nokia 5230

Hi All,

Need to get good shops/online stores to buy Nokia 5230.

Univercell mentioned the price 6900, but when i reached at shops and their price is 7500 !!

Local shop price near to my house are about Rs.7400. Anyone knows, is there any shops gives more discount (in Bangalore) ?

regards
Jijo

Here in mumbai apparently there are shops encouraging users to buy 523O.
They have i think stocked it in huge numbers when there was earlier huge demand for them but now seems the demand is reduced.
They were almost convincing to the point suggesting that you would be foolish to buy any TS phone other than this phone.
Priced in mumbai for 695O. Locally.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't know about letsbuy, how is their feedback ?, anyone have experienced?

regards

Jijo

Call them up ...Customer Care + (91) (11) 47012012/13/14/15

Confirm if Nokia 5230 is in stock....and ask if them can ship immediately if u order today.

They ship via Bluedart and if item is in stock generally it will be received within 2-3 days or ordering .

Update the thread once u order and when u receive it...At 6.5k its a killer deal for a Nokia 5230 :D

Supra said:
get it from letsbuy.com comes to Rs 6570 shipped after 10% ICICI Coupon (ICICILB).

Call them up before placing the order to verify the stock :)
Supra they have written on letsbuy about 15% discount to reliance mobile customers too. But there is no mention on how to avail that. Any idea ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

jijojose79 said:
Hi,

Letsbuy.com..what a customer service :), not picking up calls...no respose on email.....

Need to change name as ...LETSBYE.COM

-jijo
I just called them. They picked my phone in 3 rings flat. Suggest you dial the number ending with 15.

Ok so just ordered a C5 from Letsbuy for 7109 rupees after discount. Do they give tracking number or anything for the courier ?

Rakrules:
I asked the same question to customer care, got the reply

Based on your inquiry this is to inform if you are postpaid user of reliance so you'll be receive coupon codes directly from reliance and you are entitled of availing 15%(Max Rs2000) discount.
I have checked in Reliance site, says coupon codes will be given through SMS and can be used only once.

http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/postpaid/letsbuy.html

Reliance postpaid users please...........
-jijo

LOL isn't 6570 cheap enough :p...I thought u already byed letsbuy.com

Btw please note they are quite slow in shipping and took almost 10-15 days for few people to get the items :p

So if u r the impatient one and need both good price and the phone fast....better to get it of adexmart at Rs 6990/- using COD option :)

^^ Shucks and you saying this now :(

I already ordered and they told me that the C5 grey is in stock and they will ship as soon as my payment is realized which takes about 24 to 48 Hours. On the website i can see the status as "Confirmed". Does this mean that my payment is realized. I cannot afford to wait for so much time.

I think i will have to keep pestering them with my order.

Do they give tracking number or anything??

I bought from here since i got the cheapest (i think) after using the ICICILB code.

jijojose79 said:
Rakrules:
I asked the same question to customer care, got the reply
I have checked in Reliance site, says coupon codes will be given through SMS and can be used only once.

Reliance Postpaid Billing & Billing Details. Get itemised billing and more

Reliance postpaid users please...........
-jijo

Yeah, they told the same to me too. So i did not care much and went ahead with 10% discount.

Hi,

I have not yet ordered the item as i don't have any ICICI accout/credit card with me, still checking with friends to get it.

Adexmart portal is down for the last 2 days :-( .

I may go for letsbuy only, ...lets see...

-jijo

raksrules said:
^^ Shucks and you saying this now :(
I already ordered and they told me that the C5 grey is in stock and they will ship as soon as my payment is realized which takes about 24 to 48 Hours. On the website i can see the status as "Confirmed". Does this mean that my payment is realized. I cannot afford to wait for so much time.
I think i will have to keep pestering them with my order.
Do they give tracking number or anything??
You could have atleast
Checked
The letsbuy thread before buying for feedback.
Someone i think frankmehta got a C5 for 6975 from tradus.in using some discount coupon.
Moreover they had shipped it within 2 days.
So much for impulsive buying :p
I too had planned for buying from letsbuy but gave it up since the delivery time was too much.

They have removed the phone numbers from their website and i get "This number does not exist" :mad::mad:

Only email address specified. WTF

I hope they dont pack their bags and leave :-[

ggt said:
You could have atleast
Checked
The letsbuy thread before buying for feedback.
Someone i think frankmehta got a C5 for 6975 from tradus.in using some discount coupon.
Moreover they had shipped it within 2 days.
So much for impulsive buying :p
I too had planned for buying from letsbuy but gave it up since the delivery time was too much.
What coupon is it ? Any idea ? Any one ?
I just hope i dont have to suffer this delayed shipping thing. :(
Fingers crossed.

^^ Thanks. Need to keep that handy just in case the phone does not arrive before the date i want it to come.

Quiet weird that all their phones are coming "Not exist" :huh:

In worst case that they have ready stock, can i expect the piece to arrive in next 10 days ??

Ok raised a request with their email id and got this reply

This is in response to your mail dated 10th Dec 2010

We would like to inform you that your order LSB-XXXXX we have already processed your request for the processing of the order as your payment has been confirmed today and we will intimate you the shipping details asap.

Further due to some technical problem phone lines is not working.

Back