Monitors Buying LCD - Need some suggestions -

Hi Guys - Looking for some suggestions on an LCD monitor to buy. I have so far narrowed down to the Viewsonic VX924. Its rated at 4ms response. Add to that it has a DVI-D and not the analog/digital DVI-I interface, not that DVI makes a major difference in image quality.

My only fuss :huh: .... well the monitor is a 4:3. Are there any others that have similar specs but with a 16:9 / 16:10 aspect ratio.

Appreciate the help all! Thanks.

I'am not trying to Hijack this Thread.

But I'am also looking for some suggestions on an LCD monitor to buy for my coming Xbox 360.

I have so far narrowed down to the Viewsonic VP930b because it's rated at 8 ms response time, Has DVI-D, Is HDTV 720p Ready, has 1000:1 Contrast Ratio & 250 cd/m2 Brightness.

My only fuss is that the monitor is a 4:3. Are there any others that have similar specs but with a 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio.

He is getting it from SG so plz suggest him whats the best 19" available there for gaming...

OT: Kart dont forget to get two of them ;)

Actually...What I need is a good all round performer. I was checking further into the VX924 and there were a number of things that I apparently overlooked. This monitor might be good for gaming but it lacks the accuracy for suble images required while using it for multimedia. Videos are not too accurate etc. OK the 4ms is a catch phrase but could I just get the job done with something that might be rated a 8ms but combines all the great features.

Back