Buying galaxy ace. any other better option in this price?,

muneersn

Disciple
Hi, my bro is planning to buy a galaxy ace in the next 1-2 days. Planning to buy galaxy ace @ 11k

I am not absolutely convinced about the screen and the processor speed. Is this a good choice? Am I missing any better option at this price? (My bro doesn't want any brand like spice micromax karbon etc)

Please suggest.

If your brother is ok without an android device,why not the new Lumia 610.I know it wont get updated to WP8,but WP 7.5/7.8 Is very Good OS.The Nokia Drive

and Music are great services.On the android side at this budget you may consider Sony Xperia mini.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. My bro seems to pretty much like the ace over all, his final point of consideration is the low RAM (256mb) . He is an average user, so will it suffice or will the phone be very slow to use. And now planning to buy by tonight :)

He bought the galaxy ace. Given the conditions viz 10k budget, only reputed brands, android, no used phones, no defy, no windows ............ that seems a good (actually the only!) choice.

Back