Storage Solutions Buying 2tb portable hdd, any suggestions?

Sobirvs

Skilled
So I am looking to buy 2tb portable hdd. Space matters to me but no portable hdd has more space than 2tb do they?

Also, i am not interested in buying desktop ext hard disks, as I have had previous experience with one.. that was 3tb WD, and all the time needed to be connected to power adapter. I know it's a small inconvenience to some peeps, but was much pain in the ass for me.

I have searched for some and the best one I could find was of WD's and that too metal series, which look great and as I am not gonna be buying hdd's every year, I think I better invest in a premium / limited series product.

I'll be buying in march, not this month so I have some time to think about it. Anybody know any other better one's ? lemme know

WD Passport Ultra is quite good. I got it last month. Quite good.

I got it for 8k - 1500 cashback from paytm.

quite a great deal. But I am thinking of going for metal edition.. u think it's worth it ?[DOUBLEPOST=1423724833][/DOUBLEPOST]
WD Passport Ultra is quite good. I got it last month. Quite good.

I got it for 8k - 1500 cashback from paytm.

can't see the cashback offer on paytm.. is that still exists ?

No I dont think the offer exists anymore. Yes I got the metal one.

I also saw it for 7.2K in Amazon India.

Metal one? u serious? is that product even listed on paytm or anywhere? as most sites have it for 13k or so.. and no cashback..[DOUBLEPOST=1423726997][/DOUBLEPOST]
No I dont think the offer exists anymore. Yes I got the metal one.

I also saw it for 7.2K in Amazon India.

this is the one m talking abt.. http://www.newegg.com/global/in/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236783 r u sure yours is this ?

Last edited:
Back