BSNL ULD750 speed change ?

Have been on the ULD750 plan for a while now, finished the 6GB of 1mbps a while back but my speeds are 1mbps DL/256k UL. Location: Baroda, Guj. Don't see a reason for cutting the UL speed though.

Is the speed same in other states ?

Mine too.....Is it 750 plan got permanent 1 mbps plan or just for the last month of this year ?

For me sometimes it back to normal as usual, then again back to in high speed ?

Is it something to do in recent hack bsnl server / database ?

Weirdly I never got the 1 Mbps upto 6 GB before. Always stuck at 512 Kbps. Except this month, for the first time, I got 1 Mbps on 1st Dec. And it has stayed that way till now, so my hunch is the speeds are doubled, and the FUP never applied for my region. From Kolkata.

Still, 1 Mbps is pathetic.

I'm on ULD 499 plan and have noticed that for the first few seconds of a connection I get speeds upto 2 Mbps and it gradually tapers down to 512kbps. This happens for every new connection to a website, so the browsing experience is pretty good as the page gets loaded at the high speeds in the first few seconds itself.

same here. It went down after I finished 6G but from last two days, speed seems to have increased. 3 days ago I was planning to move to ACT broadband and now this happened.

I am on the 512k upto 4GB and after that 256k plan and the speeds dropped to 256k after I crossed 4GB, but its back to 512k again. Not sure what they are upto! :p I hope they are doubling the speeds.

I was happy till today morning ....Speed came back to 512kbps.......i think they have just moved FUP up to 20GB or 15GB

I have a friend who has downloaded 100+ GB and it is still 1 Mbps. I also know one who is still stuck on 512 Kbps. I guess it is just random. With BSNL, nothing is surprising.

I'm constantly in 1mbps in 750 plan, it start Dec 4 or 5 and at the end of the month still.....watching youtube a lots, Great tech related videos in HD, Amazing.

Wish this 1mbps stays forever.

Seriously this area based plans sucks....I am from Blore no such speeds for me..As the name say Bharath Sanchar Nigam..The speeds across Bharath must be same..

Bsnl has changed its speed of uld 750 plan.
Now it is "Upto 1 mbps till 6 gb, 512 kbps beyond 6 gb". Previously it was "1 mbps till 6 gb, 512 kbps beyond 6 gb"

My speeds have been very low last night. i hope not because of this upto thing.
ISPs are offering better speeds and bsnl is going in the reverse gear ??

Back