BSNL recurring charges ??

You should have an itemised bill with all details. Either way, your first month bill includes all security deposits for devices (telephone instrument and modem, if both are taken on rent - around 500), and one month advance for broadband as security deposit again (675 in your case), in addition to the current month tariff. So might come to 675 + 675 + 500 + taxes. This was how my first bill was a few years ago. Not sure if things have changed much now.

Thank you logistopath for help.
Modem and telephone are mine. Even then they are adding into bill.
They are charging 850 for installation.
I give 500 for security and 675 to start my connection. Then again have to give 675 for advance month?

And what is recurring charges they added? Its 515 only for my 15 day uses bill..

Don't worry, it's not just you. BSNL's first bill are always like that.
No, it's not like that. BSNL guys are idiots. They goof up every now and then. But that doesn't mean that customers should accept whatever they are charged in first bill.

OP is asking the wrong people. Only BSNL guys can explain him the charges. And they can easily revert it if he had been charged erroneously. There is a list of phone numbers given at the back of the paper bill. You need to make use of that. But the problem is, they have stopped giving paper bills in many cities. In that case, you need to log a complaint thru their portal. As you are a new user, you might not have access to their portal. So, your next option is to visit BSNL Seva Kendra in person.

No, it's not like that. BSNL guys are idiots. They goof up every now and then. But that doesn't mean that customers should accept whatever they are charged in first bill.

OP is asking the wrong people. Only BSNL guys can explain him the charges. And they can easily revert it if he had been charged erroneously. There is a list of phone numbers given at the back of the paper bill. You need to make use of that. But the problem is, they have stopped giving paper bills in many cities. In that case, you need to log a complaint thru their portal. As you are a new user, you might not have access to their portal. So, your next option is to visit BSNL Seva Kendra in person.
Thanks everyone

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back