BSNL EVDO - have some queries about speed and charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
@uncle peter If you are in your home network, use the Guest account instead of searching for the username/password for your SIM.
For guest account, username: 165 & password: 164 or 165 (I forgot which one. Try and see which one works)
This will not work if you are in national roaming area. For roaming, you have to use your allocated username & password.

@uncle peter If you are in your home network, use the Guest account instead of searching for the username/password for your SIM.
For guest account, username: 165 & password: 164 or 165 (I forgot which one. Try and see which one works)
This will not work if you are in national roaming area. For roaming, you have to use your allocated username & password.

Thanks dear I will definatly try it out tomorrow ....

i successfully got the username and password and I can now connect to internet, but only under 1x cdma mode, when i insert my data card to my laptop it shows HSIA network with all four vertical bars but immediately it went off and only 1X cdma network remains,i tried by setting it to HSIA only from auto under network setting but after that no network appears as i restricted it,, i still not recharged with any of evdo plan, is that the reason??? if it is can any tell me how can i activate 1day evdo data i.e., rs55 from my main balance i have 75rs in my main balance...

Hello Everyone,

I'm from West Bengal. I've been using BSNL EVDO for the last one year. Currently I'm using BSNL's Prithvi Evdo Modem. But I can't use it in my home, because in my location EVDO signal is very weak. I got 84 dBm signal in my roof and DL speed is around 70-90 kbps. But in my room it get only 1x network. So I do search regarding this and come in this forum thread and read the whole thread and finally I decide to purchase 598U modem and then I ordered it. Yesterday I got it. I have already unlocked 598U Modem and changed Exx with my Prithvi modem Exx. But I can't configure it with BSNL fully. Since BSNL's Prithvi is locked, I can't fetch data from it.

Currently I don't have following information :

PCH SCH A and B read from RUIM/ZTE or ask BSNL office
HOME SID and NID from your RUIM/ZTE or ask BSNL

Someone please help me on this... How can I configure EVDO in my new 598U modem??

Have a nice day to all!!!

Thanks for your prompt response.

I have just changed it but still I am unable to connect.

Could you please send me the whole configuration snapshot there maybe still something wrong in my configuration.

Waiting for your valuable response...

Thanks you very much again for the help....

^I have one 598u modem but i only connect it in 1x mode. I also need help from experience member to configure it in evdo mode.
BTW contact me through PM...

Sorry I can't contact through PM. As I am new here maybe TE does not allow me to use PM

Could you please send me PM first maybe It will work...

Thanks

None of the companies mentioned devices list. HAME A1 description says compatible with more than 300 USB dongle worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back