BRICS countries going forward with de-dollarization!!

Brother, Trump has been caught with state secrets stuffed in his toilet closet, which also contained the name of agents who were oddly enough exposed/murdered, he regularly sucks Russian dick, has on TV rode the Putin dick train,
So much effort is made to paint it that way. Manchurian candidate much? Who benefits.

What I don't understand is why so many people believe this. But that is easily explained through ignorance or better. Hate.

The Mueller investigation didn't make sense to me until after the Ukraine conflict began and then with hindsight it became obvious why all this effort was made to brand him so. Trump was an obstacle to the liberal warmongers.

Just recently that idiot Tucker Carlson flew to Russia to interview Putin,
Decent interview but nothing new for Russia watchers. A much longer version was done by Oliver Stone back in 2016. This was just more of the same for an American audience who were willing to listen.

other Republicans are known as pro russian supporters, What other proof do you want? A live confession from Putin himself?

Tell me in what way Russia benefitted during his term? Trump refused to play along with project Ukraine. So there would be no conflict and this topic would not exist. There was no lifting of prior sanctions by Trump. Some Russian agent he turned out to be.

No war with Russia. That is how Russia benefited. And for this he must be a Russia supporter. The repubs do not see Russia as a future adversary. They're right. China is the only contender. Why the hell is Europe back in the limelight when these days they are pretty much irrelevant on the global stage? Nothing more than American vassals now. Sleepwalked into a conflict because Euro elites were too dumb to object.

Trump's mistake was arming Ukraine only because the Russia puppet taunts got to him. He should have held his ground.

It's amazing how many cold war warriors just won't retire and go to pasture. They wasted thirty years of peace dividend all for domestic interests.

THE COLD WAR IS OVER.
Trump already has a federal case against him and is crying for presidential immunity everyday,
He has many against him. Just need one indictment to block him from running. Since we are in the final stretches and nothing has stuck I'm guessing whatever cases they have are not good enough otherwise he'd have been out already.

The recent US supreme court ruling went in his favour. Earlier Colorado decided to block his results if he ran there. Same with Illinois & Maine. What sort of nonsense is this?

If any Indian state said we will block voting results of this or that candidate in the general election there would be an uproar.

To save America we need to destroy democracy. Right? And see how many are in support only because they hate Trump.
Comparing it to Modi's acquittal by Supreme Court where everyone knows the opposition parties just wanted to drag his name through mud is just asinine to say the least
Just read what you wrote. Exactly what I'm trying to say :D

No, not everyone knows. An article of faith until the Indian supreme court weighed in. There is no difference at all here. Same tactics. Same expected outcome.

The Anti-Democratic Democratic Left

Check out Victor Davis Hanson's earlier articles. Look him up and see his background. You'll understand things this so called 'American media' won't tell you. There is a reason Trump referred to said media as 'fake news'

But he is an opposition guy and I say to ignore them. Do that if you want to understand the Democrats and their policy. Listen to him if you want to understand Trump and his supporters.

Last edited:
Election campaign of 2016 Trump vs Hillary opened a can of worms in USA politics. Exposed deep decay in their politics to outside world which still keeps on giving. Say what may, Trump was part cause for that, no wonder majority voices there are against him.

I think they forced Taiwanese companies to tell them all their trade secrets (by pulling the sanction/protection cards) and have managed to get the foundation for semiconductor companies to get built in USA.
The blue dots show where new projects are being built. (Source - Semiconductors.org)
green - materials, violet - equipment,
View attachment 192740
I am sure they did but it will take time for getting the know how there.

Best time for China to take Taiwan is under Biden. The US military military is low on supplies. All the real patriots in the military officer core have been purged. You now only have officers who promote. LGBTQ etc.

NSA intelligence officials off camera have said that their only plan to stop the China invasion is to blow up the TSMC plants.

Even the companies that want to set up semiconductor plant in the USA are not interested because of DEI and ESG policies that they must follow. These companies require highly skilled workers.

I really hope India capitalizes on this.
Election campaign of 2016 Trump vs Hillary opened a can of worms in USA politics. Exposed deep decay in their politics to outside world which still keeps on giving. Say what may, Trump was part cause for that, no wonder majority voices there are against him.
The majority are the WEF crowd, CCP boot lickers and US congress members that got richer.
Brother, Trump has been caught with state secrets stuffed in his toilet closet, which also contained the name of agents who were oddly enough exposed/murdered, he regularly sucks Russian dick, has on TV rode the Putin dick train, Just recently that idiot Tucker Carlson flew to Russia to interview Putin, other Republicans are known as pro russian supporters, What other proof do you want? A live confession from Putin himself? Trump already has a federal case against him and is crying for presidential immunity everyday, Comparing it to Modi's acquittal by Supreme Court where everyone knows the opposition parties just wanted to drag his name through mud is just asinine to say the least
Trump has the right to declassify anything because he was the President.
At least Trump had it secured in building with 24x7 secret service protection including sea and air space restrictions.

Biden on the other hand has state secrets dating all the way from his Senate days and Vice President days stuffed in his garage and Corvette with zero protection.

I have followed US elections and its foreign policy with a magnifying lens since 2015. The only thing Trump ever wanted during is 2015 campaign was to have friendly relations with Russia and he wanted Russia and the US to fight side by side against ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

This was the basis for the Russian collusion Hoax started by the democrats.

Only after Russia entered the Syria war did ISIS began to collapse. While the Obama administration where actually facilitating a color revolution in the middle east which includes ISIS as a medium to achieve it.
Russia first order of business in Syria was targeting the ISIS Oil Trucks heading to Turkey under the full watch of US and Nato.

This toppled the US plans of regime change in Syria and then you factor in Trump victory. The CIA which is just a extension of the US Military industrial complex drew a wedge between Trump administration and improving ties with Russia.

Tulsi Gabbard who was part of US house of foreign relations Committee travelled to Syria herself because the US intelligence briefing she was getting wasn't passing the sniff test.

Even Trump appointed officials bragged that they lied to Trump to keep US troops in Syria and to this day the sole reason the US has troops and bases in Syria is for stealing their Oil.

All the 90 plus cases against Trump is going to fall flat in the Supreme court.

Remember this is a country which cries election integrity in every country they don't like or which doesn't toe their line.

Yet in the USA you don't need Voter Id to vote for a election. But you need a ID to drive, for a Bank account, buying liquor and Guns, for Theaters, for airline.

But if you are a illegal in the USA, you don't need ID for boarding a plane , Voting and in some cases even for a bank account.

These guys have the nerve to complain about other countries elections.

Tucker interview was one of most watched and it was perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Election campaign of 2016 Trump vs Hillary opened a can of worms in USA politics.
But demonstrated the system was working perfectly. If some one like Trump can win with half a billion less campaign funding than Hillary. It showed your vote counted. So go and vote.

Americans have argued against this with me. Popular vote bla bla. Hilary lost even though she got more votes. Three million more. No, your vote does not count.

Weak argument. And ignores the first past the post system which incidentally we also have in this country.

Guess how many votes more Congress got in '98 but still lost? Over 18 million

But because those votes weren't evenly distributed and instead came from a few deep pockets it did not count. Same was the case in 2016 where the extra 3 million came from California alone.
Exposed deep decay in their politics to outside world which still keeps on giving. Say what may, Trump was part cause for that, no wonder majority voices there are against him.
I don't know the real reason why he is such a polarising figure. He's a New Yorker who grew up in Queens. I'm an ex new yorker who lived there.

I think it comes down to his unpredictablity. The idea is people fund the campaign in exchange for legislation that either maintains their profits or allows them to make more. He cannot mess with sponsors.

But there are other areas where he does not play ball and has his own ideas. The deep state wants a rubber stamp president which this guy is not. This causes great anxiety. He threatens profits. So there is a media orchestrated campaign to defame him. I don't have any other explanation for why his coverage is so negative by the mainstream.

Since WW2, the odds of a US president getting a second term are over 50% if they play along. The system is corrupt like anywhere. What are the odds of Indian PM getting second term in same time frame? Less than 50%.

The people voted him in because they were fed up of corrupt career politicians. Some one that would work for them and not only the moneyed interests.

Whether he wins is an open question. Before he was an unknown quantity. Now he isn't. At the same time he was inexperienced before and can be more focused now. Some people calling his win already but there is a long time yet until Nov. Midterm results did not indicate a country that wanted a change. He could lose and nothing is certain.
Of course they will create problems, and not just in military purchases.

Dropping the dollar is leaving the empire. It is insurgency and there will be blowback. Unfortunately for India, all the US has to do is to write a check to Pak.
US & Israel are allies.

US is fighting Russia and appeasing Iran
Israel is fighting Iran and appeasing Russia

:wideyed:

US micro management of Israel's conflict in Gaza.

You use too many Bunker busters. No more after October. You must provide humanitarian assistance which amounts to resupply of the enemy. You must warn the civilians of where you will attack next thereby giving up completely the element of surprise. The IDF are using demolition charges to bring down buildings and tunnels which is very risky because they are afraid the US might stop supply of tank & artillery shells.

The latest is you cannot go into Rafah because that is an American red line. All for the sake of domestic politics. Hamas is an Iranian proxy. Failure to defeat Hamas is a win for them and a loss for Israel. So the Israeli PM has politely refused to comply with this red line and calls it a red light. At some point they will run past that red light.

Ridiculous crap.

I don't think we have it this bad :confused:

Last edited:
Why the hell is Europe back in the limelight when these days they are pretty much irrelevant on the global stage? Nothing more than American vassals now. Sleepwalked into a conflict because Euro elites were too dumb to object.
That is brutal, and sad for the European population, but its difficult for me to see it any other way.

That is brutal, and sad for the European population, but its difficult for me to see it any other way.
Europe's achievement over the last 100 years and it's a sizable one is transforming themselves from a slaughter house into a continent of peace and freedom.

They went wrong when integrating eastern Europe. They got so far using one way and stuck to it stubbornly when they hit a snag.

Back