BRICS countries going forward with de-dollarization!!

Why go to war? To have a better peace.
I beg to differ.

All the NATO wars were started by USA and everyone sent their soldiers to die for USA in Afghanistan. Result - Doha accord where the haughty USA turned tail and ran off after spending trillions of dollars on bombing a desert country.
The only reason USA likes wars is their arms companies make of like bandits. This is why they dont stop people owning guns even when they have a gun problem. Half that country is mentally unstable and have 2-3 guns on them 24/7.
Funny thing is now Trump is telling the NATO countries to pay their share or USA won't help if Russia attacks. That is like back stabbing your own allies. All these years Canada, Europe, UK and others were footing some of the bill and losing people for wars started by USA and now USA says they won't help.

What better peace. Go talk to the Afghans about it. 20 years they put up with some stupid white people bombing them everyday for something the Saudis did. Go talk to people in Cambodia and other south asian countries who still find unexploded bombs from ww2 even now. If even one explodes and they loose limbs or lives.There's bombs found even in Germany from time to time and they have to shut down everything to dispose it. If war gave rise to peace why is half the world fighting even now? Russia vs Ukraine. Israel vs Hamas. War is running in Syria from years. Now Houthis+ Iran vs US+UK+who knows. War never brings peace, only creates problems.

USA asking NATO countries to pay is like protection money but then they know they can't keep running so much fire power on their own cost alone anyways.

To start with These Americans have 11 nuclear powered aircraft carriers...I think even if we combine rest of the world's biggest military powers ( Russia, China,India and many others) their total will also not come to 11.

Also let's not forget Space Weaponization has also started.
USA has space force, Russia has started developing space weapons, China is becoming a formidable space force..

So added extra defence cost for protection from space too.

It is a two edge sword though for NATO..as on one hand it makes these small nations protected for about 2% of GDP ( that's the amount I am not sure but USA is asking or something like that)

On other hand it makes them more and more dependable on USA. Making their policy govern by USA terms.

As for wars brining peace. With nuclear weapons any major complete full scale direct wars have taken a seat back especially between giants( USA,Russia,China,India,Pakistan)
Most countries being hit are less powerful and posses little firepower to hit back sufficiently.

Most wars are proxy wars these days.
Like a chess game..using smaller and weaker countries as pawn to serve their interest.

Last edited:
When have they done that? And how would a war achieve that goal?

There is a running battle I have with Indian commentators. They look at the world in geoeconomic terms whereas the world as I can see operates on security.

Why go to war? To have a better peace.

So financial security isn't an argument. Decades of financial sanctions on NK hasn't resulted in them going to war because to date these sanctions have not succeeded in overthrowing the Kim's.

Physical insecurity threatens much more directly and becomes an imperative.

Reason I think this topic is a load of bunk is NONE of the BRICS currencies is fully convertible and unlikely to become so anytime soon. At best they can do currency swaps with each other.

The next is the absence of a credible alternative reserve currency to replace the dollar. For better or worse we're stuck with the dollar short to medium term.

Finally the CCP has zero interest in letting their renmimbi become a reserve currency because they like to fiddle with it. Constantly devaluing so risky to hold for extended periods. If countries are reducing their share of US treasury bonds then you have to wonder where they're putting their money because it won't be Chinese bonds.

That is it. This topic was hot a year back and got lots of hype much of it was wishful thinking promoted by China who wants the positive PR but can't walk the talk.

A lot of interesting views there, I do not completely stand opposed to a lot of that, but I find it difficult to logically support the view that the collective west would be able to sustain their geopolitical dominance over the rest of the world, especially emerging economies, if their currencies were to lose their purchasing powers. Hence my current opinion that it is a risk that these allied interests could potentially even explore war even if they see a meaningful threat emerging (I mean well before any dedollarisation trend were to become structurally irreversible)

That said, I probably would need to think a little bit longer before I come up with a more meaningful, hopefully balanced response , which I hope to do sometime soon.

I find it difficult to logically support the view that the collective west would be able to sustain their geopolitical dominance over the rest of the world, especially emerging economies, if their currencies were to lose their purchasing powers. Hence my current opinion that it is a risk that these allied interests could potentially even explore war even if they see a meaningful threat emerging (I mean well before any dedollarisation trend were to become structurally irreversible)
I can give you another example. Hyperinflation in Weimar Germany in the early 20s. People using wheelbarrows full of cash to settle bills. The German currency of the time lost its purchasing power. It would be another two decades before Germany could go to war and when it did it wasn't because of lack of purchasing power but ideological.

The real question is why do you think western currency will lose its purchasing power any time soon. There are only two in consideration, dollar and euro. Since we don't have any absolute standard to measure against like gold it would be relative to some other currency.

Meaning when times get hard money flows to the US making the dollar stronger at the expense of every other which isn't entirely in US interest. So the dollar & euro would face similar against a third as yet to appear currency. Nobody knows what that third currency is.

Last edited:
- In case pressures on the USD or EUR build up, I feel there's reason to worry that the collective west will use any means necessary, including wars

they already started using Russia- Ukraine, Israel-Hamas and trying very hard to involve India-China-Pakistan... and sad part that our few CHILDISH politicians too supporting them from time to time claiming china acquire that much land china did that much china did this and that and what not

This is news to me.
thought were not being entertain in India....
Thats for local manufacturing, cars are still being launched, latest being the SEAL
Chinese are the biggest spreaders of this de$ narrative which isn't that big of a deal for the US as its made out to be. The introduction of the euro twenty years ago did more for de$

He's done well in terms of governance that's why he has domestic support.

He wants more equitable trade. The US typically runs trade deficits with a lot of countries. Easy to do when you can print more than others. The one with China is the largest and needed addressing. Why help a future foe?

Not loose canon but unpredictable. His biggest strength. Kept his domestic and international opponents as well as allies on their toes.

Doubtful if Ukraine or Gaza would have provoked any conflict if he got a second term in 2020. That all would happen after he left though. Had he not won in 2016 then Ukraine would have kicked off in 2018.

Misinformation spread by Trump detractors. It took three presidential terms to get out of Afghanistan and people think Trump will pull out of NATO in just one :)

He like previous US presidents asks other members to up their defense spending. But in a more blunt manner and in public.

In 2018, NATO

How to do that when half of NATO don't pull their weight?

There was talk back in 2019 by Merkel & Macron about a EU defense force without the US.

So the Democrats created a bogeyman out of Putin to teach them a lesson. Now NATO has to stick together with the centrality of the US renewed.
I am pretty sure you are giving Trump way too much credit, Trump and Republicans in general are Russian shills, they have been long bought by Putin/Saudis, latest example being Trump's bail bond on 91 million dollars, How do you think he financed that? He's already shown he's not able to afford that.

Last edited:
I beg to differ.

All the NATO wars were started by USA and everyone sent their soldiers to die for USA in Afghanistan. Result - Doha accord where the haughty USA turned tail and ran off after spending trillions of dollars on bombing a desert country.
What happened to those Afghans they trained. They weren't supposed to surrender in droves as they did.
The only reason USA likes wars is their arms companies make of like bandits.
The US defence budget is more than that of the next ten countries put together. Enough to keep the arms industry in the black without having to start conflict. This is another bogus reason popular with the left camp.
This is why they dont stop people owning guns even when they have a gun problem. Half that country is mentally unstable and have 2-3 guns on them 24/7.
Second amendment dates to a time shortly after the US was founded on the belief that no govt could be trusted.
Funny thing is now Trump is telling the NATO countries to pay their share or USA won't help if Russia attacks. That is like back stabbing your own allies. All these years Canada, Europe, UK and others were footing some of the bill and losing people for wars started by USA and now USA says they won't help.
It's directed at those that won't increase defense spending. Mostly Germany. If you want peace, prepare to fight or submit. That's been the proven working formula that prevented WW3. People should listen to Trump’s Warsaw speech in middle 2017 to know his views. Very warm reception the Poles gave him and chanting his name throughout.
What better peace. Go talk to the Afghans about it. 20 years they put up with some stupid white people bombing them everyday for something the Saudis did.
40 years if you include soviet invasion and the decade long civil war preceding 9/11. Whether they go back to offering sanctuary to international terrorists is for them to decide.
Go talk to people in Cambodia and other south asian countries who still find unexploded bombs from ww2 even now. If even one explodes and they loose limbs or lives.
Ask them who toppled Pol Pot and whether that was a good thing for the Cambodian people and the region at large.

Hint. It wasn't the Americans.
If war gave rise to peace why is half the world fighting even now? Russia vs Ukraine. Israel vs Hamas. War is running in Syria from years. Now Houthis+ Iran vs US+UK+who knows.
Small conflicts ie. all contained with no scope of getting larger. And it's not half the world.
War never brings peace, only creates problems.
Total defeat of Germany & Japan then followed half century later by the collapse of soviet union ushered in the longest period of peace & prosperity the world has ever known.

Peace is not the norm. People demand and expect as if it's some right. It's not. War is the more common state of affairs throughout history. Only the strong will have peace and and the weak endure what they should.
I am pretty sure you are giving Trump way too much credit, Trump and Republicans in general are Russian shills
No, I just don't buy what the opposition says because they're full of it.

Avoiding an unnecessary fight with Russia does not make Trump or repubs shills for Russia. It makes them smart. It's funny how during the cold war it was the repubs that were the Russia hawks but that shifts over to the Dems after the cold war ends. Why? Russia didn't want a fight, they wanted to integrate with the west. This thirty year peace dividend after the cold war ended was completely wasted and I'd put the blame for that squarely on the shoulder of the Dems

General Flynn's phone was bugged because the more partisan lot of the security services thought he was too close to the Russians. So we get this fantastic claim that Trump’s first choice for NSA is in fact a threat to national security (!)

Why do Trump and Putin get along? Both are nationalists. This is a bad word if you are on the left liberal side of things in the west. Putin brought Russia back from the brink to where it is today.

Dem foreign policy is still influenced by Obama who arguably has been the worst the US has known since WW2.

Let's appease the enemies and oppose the allies or potential friends would be a good summation. The biggest threat to the $ comes from these idiots.

Last edited:
What happened to those Afghans they trained. They weren't supposed to surrender in droves as they did.
Why would Afghans fight Taliban? What's in it for them? You forget even Taliban used to give money to Afghan soldiers for intelligence. Taliban is not some bandit type illiterate thugs running a country. Some of their members got their degrees from Indian universities. Go to youtube and search for Afghan videos on the construction boom going on there. Your eyes will open. They are not backward in any sense like you think they are.

The US defence budget is more than that of the next ten countries put together. Enough to keep the arms industry in the black without having to start conflict. This is another bogus reason popular with the left camp.
Why is that? They have two oceans surrounding them and Canada on top and Mexico on bottom. Just saying something is bogus does not make it go away. The right always like to close their eyes and think the problem will disappear.

Second amendment dates to a time shortly after the US was founded on the belief that no govt could be trusted.
Nobody cares. That country is idiotic imo. Rest of the world is not run like that mad country thankfully.

It's directed at those that won't increase defense spending. Mostly Germany. If you want peace, prepare to fight or submit. That's been the proven working formula that prevented WW3. People should listen to Trump’s Warsaw speech in middle 2017 to know his views. Very warm reception the Poles gave him and chanting his name throughout.
Looks like ww3 now. Half the world is fighting. Major powers like Russia and US and UK are at war. Does it need to be spelled out in history books to become ww3? Trump is an idiot in my honest opinion. I'll rather listen to owl's hooting than listen to that idiot's speech. I've heard him want to bomb tornadoes to stop them. He is such a genius.Anyone who thinks he's great should have their heads checked.

40 years if you include soviet invasion and the decade long civil war preceding 9/11. Whether they go back to offering sanctuary to international terrorists is for them to decide.
They ran out ISIS long time back and are building a new city Kabul 2.Also building a canal for irrigation and other purposes. What do you think of Canada or USA who harbour Khalistani and other terrorist groups like Hamas in their countries?

Ask them who toppled Pol Pot and whether that was a good thing for the Cambodian people and the region at large.
Hint. It wasn't the Americans.

Yup sure. You dont answer questions. You only ask questions to questions. Dont know why you have a hard on for America - the land that starts wars for no reason.

Small conflicts ie. all contained with no scope of getting larger. And it's not half the world.
what happens if you collect small drops of water in a cup?

Total defeat of Germany & Japan then followed half century later by the collapse of soviet union ushered in the longest period of peace & prosperity the world has ever known.
Peace is not the norm. People demand and expect as if it's some right. It's not. War is the more common state of affairs throughout history. Only the strong will have peace and and the weak endure what they should.

Really sad you think so. India and a lot of British colonies got independence after 2nd world war. Was India strong then? Most of the South Asian countries is at peace now save some countries due to one religion trying to spread peace. Which of the SA countries are strong?

No, I just don't buy what the opposition says because they're full of it.

Avoiding an unnecessary fight with Russia does not make Trump or repubs shills for Russia. It makes them smart. It's funny how during the cold war it was the repubs that were the Russia hawks but that shifts over to the Dems after the cold war ends. Why? Russia didn't want a fight, they wanted to integrate with the west. This thirty year peace dividend after the cold war ended was completely wasted and I'd put the blame for that squarely on the shoulder of the Dems

General Flynn's phone was bugged because the more partisan lot of the security services thought he was too close to the Russians. So we get this fantastic claim that Trump’s first choice for NSA is in fact a threat to national security (!)
You definitely need to follow american media if you think that Trump & co and "just" avoiding an unnecessary war with Russia brother

Why do Trump and Putin get along? Both are nationalists. This is a bad word if you are on the left liberal side of things in the west. Putin brought Russia back from the brink to where it is today.

Dem foreign policy is still influenced by Obama who arguably has been the worst the US has known since WW2.

Let's appease the enemies and oppose the allies or potential friends would be a good summation. The biggest threat to the $ comes from these idiots.
Oh come on, now you are just trolling, Trump aint no nationalist, I think his tenure, his response to covid etc has amply proved that.

You definitely need to follow american media if you think that Trump & co and "just" avoiding an unnecessary war with Russia brother
Read what I said about the opposition.

Avoiding an unnecessary war gets you investigated by some bloke called Mueller for get this, 'colluding with Russia'.

Trump wouldn't play ball with 'project Ukraine' so they stuck a false charge on him. Too bad it fell flat.
Oh come on, now you are just trolling, Trump aint no nationalist, I think his tenure, his response to covid etc has amply proved that.
What does MAGA mean? What do his followers want. You have no clue.

Why would Afghans fight Taliban? What's in it for them?
A better future. No country recognises Taliban as the legitimate govt of Afghanistan. Not even their buddies in Pakistan. So they face economic sanctions and their central bank funds are frozen. Nobody will lend to them. Forget any future development.
Go to youtube and search for Afghan videos on the construction boom going on there. Your eyes will open. They are not backward in any sense like you think they are.
What construction boom. Who is gong to fund them? It's easy to launch projects and get MoUs but without assistance they won't go far. Chinese are famous for pledging this and that but when it comes to funding they fall short.

Why is that? They have two oceans surrounding them and Canada on top and Mexico on bottom.
Legacy reasons. After WW2, the US was responsible for keeping the peace in the far east, middle east & Europe. Many people don't realise this but globalisation began in the early 50s. The US realised to spur recovery after the war that countries should be free to trade with whomever they wanted. Earlier there were embargoes which contributed to previous wars so to ensure such a system they policed strategic choke points and vital sea lanes to promote free trade.

The deal was allow the US to handle security in exchange for some sovereignity and reap the benefits. Most countries agreed since they lacked the resources to do it themselves and the local bullies were kept at bay.

Even though some commentators talk about a post American world where the US military retrenched I doubt the American establishment want to give up this global policemans role and will act to preserve it just to maintain American pre-eminence and influence. THAT amounts to much more than supporting their MIC that you contend.

Looks like ww3 now. Half the world is fighting. Major powers like Russia and US and UK are at war. Does it need to be spelled out in history books to become ww3?
The conflicts are all contained and not getting larger. Russia is at war. But tell me where the US & UK are at war. If you mean Houthis that does not even count. There is zero public support in the US for any war and that has been the case for over a decade now.
Trump is an idiot in my honest opinion. I'll rather listen to owl's hooting than listen to that idiot's speech. I've heard him want to bomb tornadoes to stop them. He is such a genius.Anyone who thinks he's great should have their heads checked.
Does not matter what you think. If he wins we have to deal with him. And we've done that already. We know what a Trump - Modi interaction is like. Other countries will have a harder time.

The Warsaw speech is pretty good. Always listen to what he or Putin says and not what commentators say. Unless you're careful with who you listen to you will get lied to.

Yup sure. You dont answer questions. You only ask questions to questions.
Because taking out Pol Pot is far more consequential and enduring than some secret war the US had there.
Dont know why you have a hard on for America - the land that starts wars for no reason.
In fact the opposite is true if you can get past your lefty bias. They're the reason we all live in peace and have prospered for so long now. We depend like the rest of Eastern Asia on ME oil. So which Asian country's Navy ensures that oil gets out without issue? NONE!

CCP love to bash the US but are nothing more than freeloading of the present system. China's oil, food imports and goods exports all arrive without issue anywhere thanks to the USN. ALL of China's development is thanks to the US.

If the US military retrenches like Trump's supporter's want it will create a power vacuum that will get filled by chaos. Then you will see much more fighting worldwide. Because like you Trump supporters don't want forever wars. They want a share of that defense budget to improve their lives. They don't want to police the world. Let the world do that at its own cost.

But I don't think think Trump can win that fight against the deep state. He will certainly push for the beneficiary militaries to do more like he is doing with NATO.

what happens if you collect small drops of water in a cup
If the US mitary retrenches then you will get more chaos.

Really sad you think so.
Emotions have no place in international relations. It's as cut throat as you can imagine. There is no higher authority above the state level. It's all anarchy. Either you shape your environment or get shaped by it. Which do you want.

You need to spend more time understanding the realist school of thought on conflict. John Mearsheimer is a good place to begin.
India and a lot of British colonies got independence after 2nd world war. Was India strong then?
Yes, after WW2, a 100k Brits was no match for over two million battle hardened Indians who could count on the support of a few hundred million more. So the Brits wisely chose to quit with their dignity intact than get thrown out.

At independence India had the highest GDP in all of Asia and ranked 6th highest in the world.
Most of the South Asian countries is at peace now save some countries due to one religion trying to spread peace. Which of the SA countries are strong?
South Asia still does not amount to much, too divided and not networked. Instead think of SE Asia.

In the 60s SE Asia was referred to as the Balkans of Asia. That means a region of perpetual chaos as its the interface where the Indian & Chinese people meet.

Fortunately that never happened because the US was looking after security and opened its domestic market to these countries who all benefited and in turn transformed this region into the most economically vibrant on the planet.

Last edited:
I just hope USA does not create problems ...
Of course they will create problems, and not just in military purchases.

Dropping the dollar is leaving the empire. It is insurgency and there will be blowback. Unfortunately for India, all the US has to do is to write a check to Pak.

Anyway, de-dollarization is faaaar away. Wake me up when an Indian's:
- library has more Chinese and Russian books than American books.
- music playlist has more Chinese and Russian songs than American songs.
- kids idolize Chinese and Russian actors more than American actors.
- schools run by Chinese/Russian cults outnumber those run by European cults.
- dream about sending your kids to China and Russia for education.
- govt can block Twitter and Amazon as easily as it blocked tick tock and alibaba.
The list is long.

US is an empire. And like any successful empire, it has many ways to exert power. They will let us play our little games (OMG OMG, I can use UPI to climb the Eiffel tower) as long as we stay in the sandbox.

None of the BRICS countries has the tools to take on the empire (YET).

Last edited:
A better future. No country recognises Taliban as the legitimate govt of Afghanistan. Not even their buddies in Pakistan. So they face economic sanctions and their central bank funds are frozen. Nobody will lend to them. Forget any future development.
What construction boom. Who is gong to fund them? It's easy to launch projects and get MoUs but without assistance they won't go far. Chinese are famous for pledging this and that but when it comes to funding they fall short.

India and China and Taliban itself is funding these projects. Both India and China have poured in billions over the years and don't wan to lose rights to any hidden wealth in Afghanistan.

btw, I dont have any leftist view nor I'm rightist. I don't even know what those terms mean because they mean different in different countries. I prefer to see everything from a neutral point of view and really don't care if people call me names. Thanks for the rest of your reply. You said Trump can't go above deep state and you say there is no higher authority than state level. Is that govt state level or deep state level? is deep state higher than govt state?

Read what I said about the opposition.

Avoiding an unnecessary war gets you investigated by some bloke called Mueller for get this, 'colluding with Russia'.

Trump wouldn't play ball with 'project Ukraine' so they stuck a false charge on him. Too bad it fell flat.

What does MAGA mean? What do his followers want. You have no clue.
try hanging out at r/facepalm or r/whitepeopletwitter, you'll see exactly what they want ; ),

India and China and Taliban itself is funding these projects.
No, we're not. Not the ones you listed below.

Taliban have been begging us to restart but our involvement has been minimal.

I don't find too much for China either. Only small amounts.
Both India and China have poured in billions over the years and don't wan to lose rights to any hidden wealth in Afghanistan.
There is a difference in how India did aid in Afghanistan and how China did it.

India's aid there was over $3bn with peanuts coming from China. India's aid was directed at building a reservoir of goodwill for India among the Afghan people. This way it does not matter which govt comes to power there. So the aid in almost every district went towards schools, medical, training, basic infrastructure like roads and water. Small projects here and everywhere that made a difference to peoples day to day lives. They love Indians over there.

Chinese are extractive. Whatever minerals can be had with zero towards basic well being. They do a lot of infrastructure but mostly white elephants that some ruler wants which then saddles the country with debt they cannot repay. Chinese don't do aid like we do. They do loans and depending on the country the interest rates can be quite high.

This talk of hidden wealth has been going on for over a decade ever since the USGS put out their survey. Don't you wonder why none of it was developed in all this time?

The trouble is security and basic infrastructure is lacking. First is obvious but the second is the bigger problem.

India & China got mining leases back in 2008. Nothing has come out of it.

Qosh tepa canal, the new Kabul project and the keff herat railway are the ones being touted right now. Check back in a years time and see how they're doing. Without international recognition it won't go far.
btw, I dont have any leftist view nor I'm rightist. I don't even know what those terms mean because they mean different in different countries. I prefer to see everything from a neutral point of view
There is no such thing as neutral. Whenever you discuss a govt, any one you match the bias of the media to that govt. Ignore the opposition. It's that simple. You can follow developments in any country with a free press this way. I've since adapted that formula for domestic politics into following international conflicts. For example when it comes to Ukraine I'm only following pro Russian or pro Israeli sources with Gaza and ignoring the anti stuff. It's working quite well.

This de$ topic was big in the pro Russian sources over a year ago but with time we saw its not so easy. It's not impossible but harder to do.

You said Trump can't go above deep state and you say there is no higher authority than state level. Is that govt state level or deep state level? is deep state higher than govt state?
Deep state means vested interests. A govt might want to do a and b but if the people that it involves are against it will be difficult.

Liberalising the agriculture sector was thirty years in the making but no govt wanted to upset the farmers. But still the Punjabi scuttled a national reform. Just one small group was enough.

When I said there is no higher authority above the state I mean in an international power politics sense. There is no 'court' you can appeal to. Countries are on their own. You can operate unilaterally like Russia is doing in Ukraine because it's a great power. Or you can work in an alliance like happened in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Last edited:
The real question is why do you think western currency will lose its purchasing power any time soon. There are only two in consideration, dollar and euro. Since we don't have any absolute standard to measure against like gold it would be relative to some other currency.

Meaning when times get hard money flows to the US making the dollar stronger at the expense of every other which isn't entirely in US interest. So the dollar & euro would face similar against a third as yet to appear currency. Nobody knows what that third currency is.
Oh I guess I was not clear enough. My base case expectation is that USD/EUR would not lose purchasing power anytime soon. My comments were about the risk scenario for the west, wherein USD/EUR can lose purchasing power for reasons mostly covered in this thread but I would highlight a few key ones here

1. The excessive buildup of sovereign debt coupled with ageing populations and stagnant productivity.
2. Shift of global economic centre of gravity (productivity) towards China and India in a big way amid ageing populations in western countries. In purchasing power terms, China is #1, US is still the second but India is already the third and will continue to catch up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
3. Chinese and Indian central banks have built up large reserves to protect their currencies and have access to natural resources including energy. If they (especially India) play their cards right with energy security, they can protect their currencies better than before. Although it may not happen if they continue to pursue export led growth and continue to deliberately let their currencies fall to support exporters (An export led growth in China and India, among others, could continue to support western currencies.)

In case such a structural change were to pan out, an alternative reserve currency is difficult to predict but it can emerge out of sheer necessity. It could well be something like gold, or a more efficient blockchain solution, backed by infrastructure that can actually support large transaction volumes (unlike Bitcoin, off course, which is extremely illiquid and too volatile even after 16 years of existence).
It is also plausible that more countries start trading in bilateral currency pairs instead of relying on a "global reserve currency".

Last edited:
P.S. @blr_p this is the guy you are saying is a nationalist. I can share more if you want
Democrats have a hard on for Russia. And as the opposition of the time talked crap. I told you I don't care what they say because they can't prove sh!t

After one and half year of Mueller charade about 'colluding with Russia' we get

Objectionable but not actionable

One line sums up an otherwise forgettable report. But the haters got to believe for that period they could actually throw him out of office. Hey, they fixed General Flynn why not the President.

Yes, Trump is a nationalist. Trumpism is an expression of American nationalism. Don't take a genius to work that out. But their media is so full of crap you wouldn't know it. Black is white, up is down. You have to be a bad person if support Trump. Fcuk em!

I use to tell Americans, colluding with Russians is such a pedestrian charge compared to being called a mass murderer which is what Modi was called for the best part of a decade until the Supreme Court cleared him and then the whole illusion collapsed.

So we have seen these sorts of shows before haven't we.

In fact there was similar stunt tried with Bibi. The coalition in 2022 collapsed. Israelis had to go to the polls. They managed to accuse Bibi of bribery. Bribery means soliciting positive coverage in some small media website. During this process they bugged the phones of Bibi's son and his advisors. Charge failed in court for lack of evidence. The public voted Bibi into office where he has remained PM since Nov '22.

So...what have we learnt. The left isn't averse to coming up with charges if it means they can block a suitable candidate from the right from contesting. Suitable means a right winger that can actually win.

That is all it's about. Lawfare because you can't win at the polls.

Trump is the defacto leader of the opposition right now even though they don't use that term in the US. See the charges they have put against him in the desperate hope just one sticks.

Now if leader of opposition in India had so many charges they will call us banana republic and democracy is dead in India but who is going to say that about the US?

The MAGA thing began because Obama abdicated the role of the US as global leader. It's only during his time that this talk of US decline starts. Obama is the worst president the US has had since WW2 in terms of foreign policy. His advisors continued with the Biden administration and the next phase which is de$ starts to be seriously discussed. The world as we know it works so long as the US is prepared to play the role of global leader. There seems to be some doubts about that these days.

Last edited:
The de dollarization train has left the station and thats not going to stop. But as the USA uses more sanctions, regime change wars/ color revolutions the de dollarization train is going to pick up speed.

The US governments single biggest financial liability in 4 years time will be its interest paid on its debt. They are currently increasing their debt by 1 trillion dollars every 100 days. When the interest becomes their biggest drain, the US will be in a unrecoverable quick sand.

The US if the current trend continues is going to implode from within, due to uncontrolled illegal immigration and also due to DEI trend in US corporate.
Boeing one of the biggest contributors to US exports has got mishaps and design and quality issue being reported every week.

The Ukraine war as show the world that the conventional military might that US is able to project is going to be a thing of the past. Surface vessels that form the carrier strike group of the US navy will be sitting ducks with the advent of drones sea and air. Any nation can effectively take them out if they want to.

The only way the US will be able to project power in the future is by long range drones and aircrafts but they will no longer have the luxury of taking off from a aircraft carrier.
Historically the US dollar was powerful because it was backed by the military might of the USA, namely its navy.

The US current plan for China invasion of Taiwan is basically to bomb the TSMC plants before China can invade., basically if I can't have it no body else will.

As far as Nato and UN, if Trump becomes the president and if he chooses non politicians in his cabinet and VP, they are likely to pull away from both Nato and UN.

Nato's much hyped weapons where destroyed just as easily as the soviet era weapons that Ukraine had.

Unless the US and Nato is prepared to put physical troops on ground in Ukraine, Russia is going to eventually win.

The amount of real time way the Russian military is adapting is mind blowing. They have addressed every short fall launching 6 plus spy satellites , 4 GLONASS aka GPS satellites and a dozen more military related satellites since the ukraine war started which include missile warning, secure communications, signal intel, IR thermal reconnaissance satellites.
Upgraded drones, laser guided artillery shells, laser and Glonass guided Rockets, Glonass guided bomb strap on kits. For every western weapon the Russian have a cheaper priced alternative.

No amount of US, NATO funding can match the Russian military Artillery, Tank, Drone production capacity. But the war hawks in the US are hell bent on continuing the war.

Last edited:
The US current plan for China invasion of Taiwan is basically to bomb the TSMC plants before China can invade., basically if I can't have it no body else will.
I think they forced Taiwanese companies to tell them all their trade secrets (by pulling the sanction/protection cards) and have managed to get the foundation for semiconductor companies to get built in USA.
The blue dots show where new projects are being built. (Source - Semiconductors.org)
green - materials, violet - equipment,
chart.jpeg

Democrats have a hard on for Russia. And as the opposition of the time talked crap. I told you I don't care what they say because they can't prove sh!t

After one and half year of Mueller charade about 'colluding with Russia' we get

Objectionable but not actionable
Brother, Trump has been caught with state secrets stuffed in his toilet closet, which also contained the name of agents who were oddly enough exposed/murdered, he regularly sucks Russian dick, has on TV rode the Putin dick train, Just recently that idiot Tucker Carlson flew to Russia to interview Putin, other Republicans are known as pro russian supporters, What other proof do you want? A live confession from Putin himself? Trump already has a federal case against him and is crying for presidential immunity everyday, Comparing it to Modi's acquittal by Supreme Court where everyone knows the opposition parties just wanted to drag his name through mud is just asinine to say the least

Back