Bravia or Samsung Series5

drackz

Disciple
May 25, 2005
Hi guys,
I'm planning on picking up a 32" LCD TV. Ive checked out the ones from Philips, Samsung, Sony, Panasonic etc, and I liked the Bravia klv32v400a/b. However Ive checked the new range from samsung online and found a 32 incher which was Full HD(LA32A550p1), and almost the same price as the Bravia. Ive read somewhere tht theres not much difference between a 1080p and 720p on a 32" screen. But i guess the picture shoudl be more sharper when playign HD content rt, specially if i plan on buyin the PS3 later?
I still havnt seen the picture quality of the Samsung LA32A550p1, but I plan to do so in a day or two.
What do you guys think? Should I go for a Full HD lcd which is almost the same price or go in for the Bravia V series?

drackz

Disciple
May 25, 2005
Thanks!!! :hap2: Well, the seating distance from the LCD is just about 7-8 feet, so shouldnt make tht much of a difference....

Anyways....Im lookin for accurate color reproduction and contrast ratios also, which of the 2 should be better? :huh:

ElectroManiac

Disciple
Jun 28, 2008
A full HD 32"? Not possible. I dont think so. For a true full HD the screen size starts at 40". They might be tricking you.Read the fine print.

adder

Skilled
Jul 8, 2007
sony has a slightly better bravia processing engine,while they also use a better backlight then samsung, which produces better blacks then samsung.

however check out the panasonic 32lx75 they use A-IPS panel and is pretty good ,they also have a good processing engine.