Braun or philips shaver ?

psybronik

Adept
Hello guys,

My budget is 5k max.im looking for an electric shaver/trimmer.

I have tried philips at890 it wasn't that good.
I recently came across braun cruzer 6 clean shave..
Is it worth it ? It cost almost 5k.

Do you guys have any other suggestion?

And which one is better braun cruzer 6 or braun wet and dry series 3.
Both cost almost same.

Please sugges i need to buy with in 3 days.

Thank you :)

I didnt like philips myself.
I got my hand on a panasonic and it served me really well. D model i have is discontinued.
Its a wet & dry shaver,
Personally i think you ought to make a choice between the 3 disc kind of shavers that philips has vs the single surfaced that the likes of panasonic makes.

I didnt like philips myself.
I got my hand on a panasonic and it served me really well. D model i have is discontinued.
Its a wet & dry shaver,
Personally i think you ought to make a choice between the 3 disc kind of shavers that philips has vs the single surfaced that the likes of panasonic makes.
I have tried At890 from Phillips , didn't like it at all.
Can you suggest any good model from Panasonic or braun.

I'm more bent towards braun series 3 wet and dry .

I did try philips one of the model. Shave was great but takes lot more time compare to regular mach 3 blade. I am back to that.

i had the braun cruzer 3 - some years back, although it served my purpose fairly well, its steel mesh got damaged easily which was uneconomical and very annoying, cheers!

I did try philips one of the model. Shave was great but takes lot more time compare to regular mach 3 blade. I am back to that.

i had the braun cruzer 3 - some years back, although it served my purpose fairly well, its steel mesh got damaged easily which was uneconomical and very annoying, cheers!

Well i guess i have to stick to the normal razor, i use fusion also i have a very sensitive skin.
which one you guys would recommend mach 3 or fusion ?

Thanks for the reply

Back