Branded Slippers for Re.1

Not Working :mad:

When the website open nothing comes but keeping me to download and gives blank page :mad:

Waiting to order soon as website open :bleh:

Something's wrong with the site. It takes me to the listing, and opens individual listings, but when I click on Buy It Now, nothing happens. Even checked the Shopping Cart, and it is empty

agantuk said:
Something's wrong with the site. It takes me to the listing, and opens individual listings, but when I click on Buy It Now, nothing happens. Even checked the Shopping Cart, and it is empty

Atleast the website if opening for you mate. I've tried IE, Firefox and Safari. No luck as yet.

kalla_maakri said:
check ur Shopping Cart after Clicking on buy now...how many times u clicked!!? 100s of them might b ther in ur cart now... lol :)

Empty, mate! I clicked a grand total of 4 times.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also typing yebhi.com asks me if i want to open/download a file of type text/vnd.wap.wml

Ordered.. :)

After clicking on "Buy Now" nothing happens, just go to shopping cart yourself, (It does not go directly) & then select "Proceed to Pay".

The site is slow as hell so be patient & once at the payment screen use the coupon code to get your order to Re 1.

Pay-up & wait for delivery... :cool2:

Back