FS: Others Brand New- Marmot Catalyst 2P Tent

Bump.

This tent is still Available as brand new.

To people who are into camping and outdoor activity may be interested to know It is one of the few tents in the market which has double doors within the weight of little over 2kg.

Is it possible to pack the poles outside? Entry level tents tend to mess up while repacking. Have you checked it once? From experience I know setting up will take minutes, but how about repacking without the poles? Possible to use during early winter ( September to November)?

Is it possible to pack the poles outside? Entry level tents tend to mess up while repacking. Have you checked it once? From experience I know setting up will take minutes, but how about repacking without the poles? Possible to use during early winter ( September to November)?
Well if your are saying if the tent bag has separate section for keeping the poles outside of the rainfly and inner then no is the answer but it is not an issue also as you do get poles in separate poles sack(bag) so one can just keep them separately in the rucksack where waterbottles are kept.

As for early Winter use ...Marmot tents are well built just check the thickness of the poles they are all high strength alluminium light and very strong ...much better than even most tents in Decathlons and all and I have used many tents in my life even Marmot's other models.

And this one again is one of the few rare tents 2 men (about 2kg tent ) that has double doors. .

Rest check the video out...might help .

We were using a MSR (HH) with hub poles, but our dogs destroyed it completely...this looks pretty good for the price..where from can I buy in Europe?

We were using a MSR (HH) with hub poles, but our dogs destroyed it completely...this looks pretty good for the price..where from can I buy in Europe?
I am not sure about Europe but generally this tent may be little hard to get by now.
It might be possible to get from USA though as saw some websites still have them or you can try ebay.

Back