Bought Tribit X-Free Go great headphone - Confused if I must go for other option cause.

Futureized

Skilled
Headphone has great quality sound and almost everyone has positive reviews about same across YT and web no doubt about same.
Its foldable and comes with a nice case.
https://www.amazon.in/Tribit-Bluetooth-Headphones-Lightening-Cancelling/dp/B083K349ZR - 2800

However there are 2 small issues (even reported by many, who still rated the product 4* +)
1. Headphone on 30+ minutes use causes little sweating and little heat besides both ears
2. Sound volume should been little more.

Overall its best headphone under budget I came across. Any suggestions for better alternative without those issue ?
Can increase budget upto 4K, amazon has agreed to take X-FREE GO product back (return)

1. Headphone on 30+ minutes use causes little sweating and little heat besides both ears
2. Sound volume should been little more.
1. That's the case with almost all over-the-ear/on-the-ear headphones, at least in the budget range. Some higher-cost models have breathable pads. But still, due to the design and our climate, it's normal to sweat for 30+mins.
2. Try to connect it with a different device and see if it has any difference.

Overall its best headphone under budget I came across. Any suggestions for better alternative without those issue ?
Can increase budget upto 4K, amazon has agreed to take X-FREE GO product back (return)
Usually, Soundcore Q10 is often compared with this Tribit model. But it has more emphasis on bass. You can find so many videos on youtube comparing both of these. Avoid Oneodio, you will have similar probs and cheap build.

1. That's the case with almost all over-the-ear/on-the-ear headphones, at least in the budget range. Some higher-cost models have breathable pads. But still, due to the design and our climate, it's normal to sweat for 30+mins.
Ah, i was wondering whether on ears might be less heaty? not really it seems

I have these and work great for work calls. Sound and mic clarity is good
Battery charging is quite fast and lasts well enough.
I find them comfortable enough for 1 to 1.5-hour calls with some adjustments in between

I find them comfortable enough for 1 to 1.5-hour calls with some adjustments in between
Can you share your thoughts on sound quality?

2. Try to connect it with a different device and see if it has any difference.

Usually, Soundcore Q10 is often compared with this Tribit model. But it has more emphasis on bass. You can find so many videos on youtube comparing both of these. Avoid Oneodio, you will have similar probs and cheap build.
hi @Ssreek.
1. I can manage with the sweat issue by removing headphones for few seconds as sound quality (specially bass is amazing)
** 2. Biggest issue being low sound volume as also reported by many in there reviews for this model
(I have a hearing deficiency around 40% in left ear as well)
3. Another issue detected, headphone wont automatically connect to my MITV-AXSO0 while watching movies on VLC Media Player for Android. I have to unpair/unpair headphone from TV if watching from a 10 feet distance, problem does not happens if watching from 3 feet. (strange but tested 5 times)
Also noted volume on headphone goes low as the distance between tv/headphones increase, my bed room max hearing distance is 10-15 feets.

If you can suggest/guide better options, i can increase the budget upto 5k.
This shall be required for office use receiving/making calls (office shall pay expenses).
Need high sound quality and more loudness compared to this model order - Anything better then Tribit XFREE GO.
Plus point with Tribit xfree go again being it is fold able and comes with a case (so something like same is preferred)
How's the mic quality?
Hi @lockhrt999
If question for me, Sound quality is no doubt excellent. but less loud
hi @puns
Sound quality/clarity is no doubt exception how did you find the loudness ?
Noted, when watching movies on TV with volume around 60 to 70% (tv loudness is more) compared with this headphones set to 100%

hi @Ssreek.
1. I can manage with the sweat issue by removing headphones for few seconds as sound quality (specially bass is amazing)
** 2. Biggest issue being low sound volume as also reported by many in there reviews for this model
(I have a hearing deficiency around 40% in left ear as well)
3. Another issue detected, headphone wont automatically connect to my MITV-AXSO0 while watching movies on VLC Media Player for Android. I have to unpair/unpair headphone from TV if watching from a 10 feet distance, problem does not happens if watching from 3 feet. (strange but tested 5 times)
Also noted volume on headphone goes low as the distance between tv/headphones increase, my bed room max hearing distance is 10-15 feets.

If you can suggest/guide better options, i can increase the budget upto 5k.
This shall be required for office use receiving/making calls (office shall pay expenses).
Need high sound quality and more loudness compared to this model order - Anything better then Tribit XFREE GO.
Plus point with Tribit xfree go again being it is fold able and comes with a case (so something like same is preferred)

Hi @lockhrt999
If question for me, Sound quality is no doubt excellent. but less loud

hi @puns
Sound quality/clarity is no doubt exception how did you find the loudness ?
Noted, when watching movies on TV with volume around 60 to 70% (tv loudness is more) compared with this headphones set to 100%

I just use it for office work and calls. Never used for entertainment.

how did you find the loudness ?
There is a workaround you can try to fix this. It's disabling 'absolute volume' in developer options on your phone.

Presuming the volume issue is with your phone?

You will need to enable developer options incase it is not so see listen to these Instructions

When you disable absolute volume there will be two volume controls. One on the phone which you will have to set to max. AND one on the headset which you have to adjust. It might get louder this way.

But the hassle is two volume controls. With absolute volume enabled. The volume can be adjusted from either phone or headset and you have just one volume level but it might be too soft for you in this default configuration.

There is a workaround you can try to fix this. It's disabling 'absolute volume' in developer options on your phone.

Presuming the volume issue is with your phone?

You will need to enable developer options incase it is not so see listen to these Instructions

When you disable absolute volume there will be two volume controls. One on the phone which you will have to set to max. AND one on the headset which you have to adjust. It might get louder this way.

But the hassle is two volume controls. With absolute volume enabled. The volume can be adjusted from either phone or headset and you have just one volume level but it might be too soft for you in this default configuration.
Had to disable "Absolute Volume" in developer options for my MI Note 11 PRO, as the new android update last month gave many users issues with headphone loudness.

Sound loudness issue is with all other devices as well TV/PC and tested on 2 other mobiles.
Buyers on Amazon have already mentioned low sound in there reviews, though sound quality is no doubt exceptional.

Due to my hearing deficiency I will have to change this Headphone as loudness will become irritating issue with regular usage.

Back