Bought something on eBay.com in Feb, still haven't got it, what can I do ?

ItsMeJebus

Disciple
I Bought a Product on eBay.com for $45 in February, still haven't got it, the seller said the product is probably with Indian customs and is not replying anymore nor re-shipping it. Is there anything I can do to recover my money in anyway ?

You should have opened a PayPal dispute within 45 days. You can't do anything now. Maybe file a chargeback with the credit card company.

i bought one item on march 19th, received it 27th may, seller was from china.since i didn't get the item in first 45 days, i contacted the seller, the seller promptly dispatched another item and i received that :)

I contacted the seller and he said, that he lost $500 worth of product shipped to India due to customs and he can't do anything, is there anyway I can get my product from Indian customs ? it is $40 products so probably not worth my time but still is there any hope to get it ?

^ Did he ship it by registered air mail? If yes, you would have got a tracking number. Try tracking it here -- IPS Web Tracking/Item Tracking

If its by registered mail, you should be able to trace it at the customs office ie if its actually held due to a customs problem. There is also the probability that the package was lost.

Yes I have the tracking number, On USPS's site, it is showing IN TRANSIT since 15th March 2012 and hasn't been updated after that

^ Did he ship it by registered air mail? If yes, you would have got a tracking number. Try tracking it here -- IPS Web Tracking/Item Tracking

If its by registered mail, you should be able to trace it at the customs office ie if its actually held due to a customs problem. There is also the probability that the package was lost.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Yes I have the tracking number, On USPS's site, it is showing IN TRANSIT since 15th March 2012 and hasn't been updated after that

There won't be any update in USPS site after it has left the US, you need to use the site I linked above. Post the tracking number here if you don't mind.

Back