Bose Companion 3 Series II Speakers Review.

Not too ruin your spirit, but Bose is nothing more than a joke in Pro Audio :rofl:

Edit : Okay pal, I'm waiting for the review, lets see how you judge the product.

Chaos said:
Sheet... whatta waste of cash :rofl:

Anish said:
Not too ruin your spirit, but Bose is nothing more than a joke in Pro Audio :rofl:

How do you justify the not-ruining-your-spirit with the rofl smiley and the lines "nothing more than a joke", "whatta waste of cash".

I think he deserves more than that as he spent the money on something. The same thing can be put more empathetically. Besides even if it does not conform to your source of wisdom does not make it a pathetic product for the person concerned. It may actually work out great for him. So respect that as well. You can of course let him know that there were better alternatives available for the budget.

The worst thing anyone can do to me is tell me I bought shit immediately after I've bought it. Here I am happy about my investment and someone drives a car over me. Instead of boasting, I'll end up cribbing and cursing myself.

@shailz - Please go ahead with your review and let us know about your experience with the product.

Please take note that you should put some pics or specifications, preferably both, when posting in the show-off section. Without that your thread isnt very useful.

Renegade said:
How do you justify the not-ruining-your-spirit with the rofl smiley and the lines "nothing more than a joke", "whatta waste of cash".

I think he deserves more than that as he spent the money on something. The same thing can be put more empathetically. Besides even if it does not conform to your source of wisdom does not make it a pathetic product for the person concerned. It may actually work out great for him. So respect that as well. You can of course let him know that there were better alternatives available for the budget.
The worst thing anyone can do to me is tell me I bought shit immediately after I've bought it. Here I am happy about my investment and someone drives a car over me. Instead of boasting, I'll end up cribbing and cursing myself.

@shailz - Please go ahead with your review and let us know about your experience with the product.
Please take note that you should put some pics or specifications, preferably both, when posting in the show-off section. Without that your thread isnt very useful.
Amen Sir.:)

Supershailz- we want super pics too, before and after the setup.:thumb:

After i learnt how my comment confused Saiyan and made him miserable, i haven't been able to forgive myself.:no:

That too i did such a horrendous mistake after what i had said in the N95 thread- "if in showoff, congratulate or don't post at all"- coz i think all post here for the same, not seeking any opinions actually.:cool2:
We all can save our wisdom and caustic remarks for the other sections- not here where someone just spent some hard earned money to enjoy something.:ashamed:

Renegade said:

happens a lot on te. things either suck or rock. hehe

looking forward for the review.

Renegade said:

Cos anyone buying a bose and gloating about it deserves it... Unless folks know how much bose sucks, ppl will keep falling to the marketing tactics of Bose

Bose sucks... whatever you say, whether you like it or not, doesn't matter.... its just a pathetic product for the price you pay, marketed by an awesome marketing department. Anyone who falls for it surely has not done his/her homework. I don't think bose has ever found a repeat customer :rofl:.

If You're happy with it dude, then ok :)

but i think we could have helped you a bit if you'd told us before the purchase :(

[OT] Posts about Bose should really be considered flamebait on this forum :p [/OT]

He already bought it re- why don't we leave him alone.:p

Next time he shall do his homework well for sure i think.:ashamed:

Trust me- nothing hurts more than being told what you just bought is crap- more the price, more the heartache.:(
Thats why i bug all of you'll so much before i buy anything.:p

Congrats..:D

Though Bose does not have a good reputation in the Pro Audio cicles, They do have a good flaunt value among non-pro's (If nothing else, just because of the price). So take it easy ;)

Hey guys. Just one question. How many have actually listened to bose speakers before giving in their verdict. Sure I would like to know. Have u people actually bought the speakers... and please don't tell me that u listened to the speakers at the shop where they play the demo.

Still I m eager to count the nos.:D

^^Why'd anyone here buy them when they sound so bad at the bose store itself :rofl:. Their flagship 901 series sounds worse than most 10k bookshelves and costs 1lac+.

Lol.. Supershailz, Bose is not worth you even trying to defend it.

Its simple as that.

Chaos, the 901 series isnt that bad :p, It would be a great buy at around 20k :p.

shailz...u bought a famed product all the same...just give an unbiased review now....cheers n congrats....

btw what did you get and whats the price...

Back