Bluetooth Speaker with FM Radio

I have not used Bluetooth speakers with in-built FM Radio so can't say much about them however if you want a radio with solid FM reception (you'll get MW and SW reception as well) then search for Xhdata on Amazon. The Xhdata D-109 and D-808 are good radios. I personally use a Tecsun PL-380 but Tecsun seems to have almost disappeared from the Indian market. The Xhdata D-808 is almost like a Tecsun PL-380... do check some written reviews online and on Youtube about the D-808. The D-109 is 3.6k and the D-808 is 7.4k on Amazon at the time of writing this post.

Another alternative is a Radio Tuner from Norge:
Norge AM/FM 300 Tuner

I have the above Tuner as well but the tuner will need additional speakers to connect to for audio output and also I feel the Xhdata will have better and stronger reception across the bands (based on my opinion using a Tecsun PL-380) and you'll also get a portable radio with MW and SW as bonus which actually work.

I have not used Bluetooth speakers with in-built FM Radio so can't say much about them however if you want a radio with solid FM reception (you'll get MW and SW reception as well) then search for Xhdata on Amazon. The Xhdata D-109 and D-808 are good radios. I personally use a Tecsun PL-380 but Tecsun seems to have almost disappeared from the Indian market. The Xhdata D-808 is almost like a Tecsun PL-380... do check some written reviews online and on Youtube about the D-808. The D-109 is 3.6k and the D-808 is 7.4k on Amazon at the time of writing this post.

Another alternative is a Radio Tuner from Norge:
Norge AM/FM 300 Tuner

I have the above Tuner as well but the tuner will need additional speakers to connect to for audio output and also I feel the Xhdata will have better and stronger reception across the bands (based on my opinion using a Tecsun PL-380) and you'll also get a portable radio with MW and SW as bonus which actually work.
Xhdata D-109 seems sufficient, will go for this. Thanks

This is the one I have:

Tecsun PL-380 FM/ MW/ LW /SW Radio

It's 5.8k on the above website. I had bought it from Amazon in 2022 at 5.6k so price difference is negligible.

It's a great radio for the price. Has very strong FM reception and default speaker is also nice and loud without distortion. Headphone out is stereo. SW reception is also decent with the default antenna (of course if you setup a better antenna then it will further improve SW reception).

Here are a couple of reviews on the Tecsun PL-380 that are worth watching for more detailed info on the radio:

Back