Audio Bluetooth Headphones within 1.5k

mobile_user

Disciple
Hi,

Is it possible to get a bluetooth headphones within the range of 1.5k?

Please note that I need the headphones to listen to music and watching movies on my phone (samsung wave II s8530) and laptop. I do not need in-ear headphones.

I have checked various headphones in this range but none of them is wireless like this one:

Sennheiser HD 201 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Though, I found this as an option, please suggest if its worth:

http://www.naaptol.com/price/29834-Nokia-BH-503-Bluetooth-Headset.html

And if anybody has any experience with the above one then please share it also.

Thanks.

In that price range I would recommend getting a wired headphone rather than a wireless ones when it comes to Sound quality alone. I'd recommend increasing your budget a lil bit more for a better headphones like the M35 or the T500 from AudioTechnica. The improvement in SQ is totally worth the extra moolah!

Yup, Sound quality is the prime factor for buying the headphones. I was just getting greedy to get wireless headphone in the same price range. But I will see the suggested M35 and T500 from AudioTechnica surely. Any idea from where I can buy any of these? And what about Sennheiser HD 201 in this price range?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Just saw AudioTechnica M35 and T500 and boy they are seriously out of my budget :(
However, while going through other headphones from
AudioTechnica, I found these:

Audio Technica ATH T200 | Headphone | Flipkart.com

and
Audio Technica ATH M20 | Headphone | Flipkart.com

They are well in my budget. Please suggest which one is better among them or any other suggestion within my budget.

Please also consider this one while comparing:

Sennheiser HD 201 Headphone | Headphone | Flipkart.com

Thanks for the inputs.

Hi #mobile_user, keeping in view that sound is a very personal thing, to me the HD201 sound muddy and they do not provide the kind of detailing I expect from headphones. I would rather wear an iem(like the jvc marshmellows) which is more comfortable on the head than a big heavy headphone which doesn't deliver a good performance in that price range. My intention here is not to bash a particular headphone or brand while I do believe AudioTechnica provides really good VFM headphones throughout the price spectrum while I personally feel the good sennheisers are 12k and above, the lower range senns are not upto the mark and need to be improved. YMMV, of course.

When you are ready to spend upto 2.3k for a M20, save up a bit more and get a M35 for 3.9k since the performance improvement between the two is totally worth it. Otherwise the M20 is a solid performer.

Thanks very much Bennysachdev for your view but I was wondering if I increase my budget to 4k, won't I get any wireless headphone in this range?

@mobile_user : There is 450rs off discount is going on pepperfry on 900rs & above purchase.

Try this link, u might get something good:
Buy Headphones, Cowon Headphones, Philips Headphones, Edifier Headphones,etc | Leisure | Pepperfry.com Leisure Category

Select any product of your choice

• Login/Register
  • Fill in your shipping details carefully
  • Apply any one of the below mentioned pepperfry coupon code to get flat Rs. 450 off
450 off on Rs. 900 Pepperfry Coupon Code

1. PEPOMGZ83LT
  2. PEPOMGZ46LT
  3. PEPOMGZ74UT
  4. PEPOMGZ36UT
  5. PEPOMGZ29HT
  6. PEPOMGZ45TT

Last edited by a moderator:
Vow, this is amazing however I do not why but the Pepperfry website is not opening on my office system. Everytime, it gives me the error message:[h=1]'Oops! Google Chrome could not find Pepperfry.com - Online Shopping Store | Lifestyle Products at Great Prices'.'

I have also tried to open the link mentioned by you but received the same error message. I will try it at my home in night.
[/h]
And once again, I would like to thank you for the coupon codes.

Back