Blackberry Curve 8520 Black - Brand New

Status
Not open for further replies.

asheet

Adept
Sep 30, 2008
Mumbai
Hi

I have a brandnew Curve 8520 (Black) for sale with warranty from VF. It has orig pastic stickers on Front & Back.. Bettery is still outside in its orig packing... I rxd it from my office. Hence selling it. It is Vodafone BB. Can help in unlocking for Free. Will sell for Rs 10,000. Mumbai local pickup

Optional : BB Belt Hoslter Rs 499, Jabra BT150 Bluetooth in orig pkg Rs 800.

Pl send your offer by PM

View attachment 12681

View attachment 12680

destiny

Think Different
Adept
Oct 25, 2010
Bombay
some many query to sell a brand new Bb

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You got Pm Bro

You Got Pm

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
destiny said:
some many query to sell a brand new Bb

You got Pm Bro

You Got Pm
Lol destiny he is obviously not selling to u knowing what prices u quote in ur pm's.and ur posts

@ asheet I checked at the voda bb helpline on 55666 they said that although the pin and imei is useful a bill is reqd by the voda store to claim warranty .

asheet

Adept
Sep 30, 2008
Mumbai
khanvis2009 said:
Lol destiny he is obviously not selling to u knowing what prices u quote in ur pm's.and ur posts

@ asheet I checked at the voda bb helpline on 55666 they said that although the pin and imei is useful a bill is reqd by the voda store to claim warranty .
khanvis2009 said:

Thanks.. I visited the Vodafone CC at Peninsula Corp Park Parel which is also Vodafone Corp office. They checked teh Box and confirmed that it is their BB & Warranty support will be available wout Bill if I am carrying the orig Box with me.

So now you can get warranty support based on Voda box

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
asheet said:
Thanks.. I visited the Vodafone CC at Peninsula Corp Park Parel which is also Vodafone Corp office. They checked teh Box and confirmed that it is their BB & Warranty support will be available wout Bill if I am carrying the orig Box with me.

So now you can get warranty support based on Voda box
Is there a voda logo on the box or anything to suggest that it's a bb bought from voda ?

asheet

Adept
Sep 30, 2008
Mumbai
khanvis2009 said:
Is there a voda logo on the box or anything to suggest that it's a bb bought from voda ?
Ofcourse...It has Vodafone details , cust care phone no & email id printed on the box.

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
asheet said:
Ofcourse...It has Vodafone details , cust care phone no & email id printed on the box.
Areeee why didn't u tell me that earlier buddy I deactivated my 5 month bb plan today unnecessarily then ..

asheet

Adept
Sep 30, 2008
Mumbai
khanvis2009 said:
Areeee why didn't u tell me that earlier buddy I deactivated my 5 month bb plan today unnecessarily then ..
Well. I have been stating in my post that it is a VF BB..If u PM ur email id, I can mail u the box pics...

asheet

Adept
Sep 30, 2008
Mumbai
Again for Sale..khanvis backed out due to his iPhone plan issue....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.