Big Let down by Prime ABGB

unonymouz

Disciple
May 25, 2008
Interesting. I'm asking you guys to help me, and you're reminding me to post more. I was patient for 15 days and I checked my post without bumping or replying without reason. I know I don't post much on TE, but that is no reason for you to deny me help, or point it out. I'm not entitled to help, I asked for it patiently for days on end. One tiny comment about TE and Prime, and everybody jumped in to answer. I waited for so long for one response, and nobody bothered. But now I have one fellow asking me not to blame TE, another one calling me a noob, and another one telling me to jump off a cliff. Wonderful. You guys might have a lot of posts here on TE, but I doubt if any of them are useful.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

The comments are getting personal eh? I need mental assistance? Okay, thanks for your input, but I would appreciate it if you could guide me in helping me pin point the problem rather than act so immature because of a little criticism.

Pratik.Sampat

Skilled
Aug 1, 2006
Mumbai(Ghatkopar)-Pune(Hadapsar)
^^^ Dude just that because your issue is not solved you are frustated.

You are a noob for sure who does not know how to use google for searching Corsair RMA service centre in Mumbai

For your queries few people did reply and you said you have dont this and that and it did not worked..

So if people are not replying to your thread it means they do not have a proper answer for your query..

sri_k

Adept
Jan 18, 2008
Since this thread is all about prime...though they do provide good service..i had recently RMA my transcend sticks&when contacted prime that i will be giving the sticks,their RMA centre lady nilima said you need not come&you can go to accel directly..

that wasnt a problem since i knew accel was nearby, my friend had gone to give his asus mobo to which the lady told why you bring the stuff you could go to rashi directly...

while buying the mobo i remember swapnil their store guy telling the any problem with mobo you just bring it to us since i was present at the time of purchase..

Rogues

Disciple
Jul 26, 2010
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
When you build a PC yourself,be prepared to diagnose it yourself. We don't get paid by ABGB to advertise/suggest them, we do so based on our personal experiences.

You need to cool down mate. You are obviously infuriated and aren't thinking straight. Your replies are getting silly and childish. Shit happens man, sometimes you can avoid it,sometimes it hits you on the face. Besides everything is already here, you just needed to look around a little before you sent your whole dabba to ABGB.

Just look at the way you have been talking,throwing accusations, blaming people for the free advice that they gave you. If people start asking for accountability here, people will stop posting altogether. All we can do is suggest based on our personal experiences. We can't guarantee that your experience will be as good as ours. Don't blame TE for your bad luck.

Calm down,mate.

Cheers.

Reactions: 1 person

unonymouz

Disciple
May 25, 2008
See pratik, I have told you this again and again, and yet you're troubling me with unimportant questions.

I did not know what the problem was. I thought it was the RAM, because the RAM gave errors. Somebody else said it was the motherboard because the RAM slots were faulty. Somebody else said that it was the PSU. Now, if one person had taken the time to guide me, I would have known what to do and I would have given the proper parts for RMA, and checked my PC more thoroughly. Instead of helping me you're busy petting your ego.

Now, nobody of you need to answer, if you don't have one. I can see from most of your posts how you guys must be posting daily, and what kind of help you guys give. If you don't know, simply stay away. My patience is over, but I'm not frustrated. I've been replying in a civilized manner since my first post. I should remind you it was you who got defensive. I just expressed my sorry state and disappointment with TE and Prime. But I did not blame them. You guys did not have the same etiquette. You guys called me a noob, told me to jump off a cliff. I don't expect anything better from you anyways.

I only created this thread to express my disappointment, but you moderators and members have made a mockery of my freedom to express myself. I never disrespected any of you, but I have got nothing but insult since my first post. I would still like to get a working PC back to finish my animation course. I don't want you trolls to reply. It's a waste of your and my time.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
MAte

RMA it and get it over with.... sometimes shit happens. hope it doesnt happen again.

unonymouz

Disciple
May 25, 2008
Lol, I have not been blaming Prime or TE? Why do you guys misunderstand such a simple thing?

I diagnosed my PC in the best way I could.

Changed RAM.

Changed HDD.

Underclocked it.

Reset CMOS.

Reinstalled Windows 7 seven times, on 3 different HDDs.

Updated BIOS.

Updated drivers.

Ran memtest and Prime95.

Me expressing a bit of disappointment is triggering off such an awful hormonal response. But you fail to see that I've been replying in a decent and civilized manner. I never called anybody a noob, or asked them to jump off a cliff. I was simply asking for help.

I see that TheITWares is currently reading this thread. I hope he doesn't misunderstand my post too. I only took off and made the purchase from Prime because I was scared of not spending my money right.

I also searched for solutions on the internet, but came across none. The problem still persists. Preeti wants me to replaced my HDD now. So, another week down the drain.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
the way you are going you shall soon be joining ranks with the list of our (in)famous members here! I doubt if anyone here would help you the next time you need help. Don't act all high and mighty .

unonymouz

Disciple
May 25, 2008
Hmm, not helping at all. The moment I see a new reply, I get happy thinking that somebody else is facing the same problem and has replied. But it has been many many posts filled with insults and warning. I have only asked for help, and expressed some disappointment.

I have asked you guys patiently to help me with this problem. But you have only warned me and insulted me to get down. I don't understand this rude behavior.

I called up Prime and asked them to test with another PSU. After a lot of hiccups they finally said yes.

I'm not acting high or mighty either. I come from a very poor family, and having never had a single car in our life, its a big thing I got this PC. I don't know why you guys are constantly being defensive over such polite criticism. If you want to ban me, go ahead, but I will still keep asking for help in the most polite way.

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
Had I come here with 1 lakh rupees asking how to spend it, you would have been willing. But, I came asking for very little help. Now, when I remind you guys of your negligence in the most direct way possible, after being patient for 15 days, you tell me I'm cribbing? :eek: What kind of people are you? I'm still asking for help, and you moderators are busy playing the blame game instead of telling me what to do.
You dont get the point do you? People post voluntarily at TE, and no is one is obliged to post. the mods/admins cannot force the people to post. The reason there is increased activity in the buying section is because a lot of new members are active, whereas a lot of old experience members have stopped posting as fervently as before, hence the tech support sections are slow for updates.

Gannu aka Desecrator has a wonderful thread stickied for finding the suppliers RMA centre, if you had gone through it, you would have known whom to contact.

As for me, I am unsure on what your hardware issue is, hence cant give additional input. Other than to try with a different PSU.

baccilus

Skilled
Oct 21, 2007
Chandigarh
@Unanonymous: This is a technology forum. No body owes anyone an answer. It would be blasphemous to give irresponsible and wrong answers but it is not wrong of anyone to not answer.
Personal advice (please ignore it if you don't want it, I know I am crossing a line here): Desist from blaming other people for your problems. Especially the ones who are not responsible for your problem like TE. I think you may not understand this but this habit can destroy you in all respects, especially in respect of your personal life.

unonymouz

Disciple
May 25, 2008
Hmm, again and again. Everybody thinks I'm blaming them. I just didn't want any of my friends to run into such problems. That is why I said I would not recommended TE or PrimeABGB to anybody. What if they run into errors. They will definitely ask me for help. I was not saying that TE or Prime is bad. Only that I had a bad experience with it. You guys have been constantly telling me not to blame when all I was doing was to take precautions that this did not happen with me again. You guys say that this dealer is bad, or this dealer is good. Is that not blaming too? I've read so many posts where everybody bombards these guys because of bad experience. I've been asking for technical help, and I've got everything else till now. Thanks for the personal advice bacillus. I already told you guys about my financial condition, and yet you don't seem to understand. Thanks anyways for all the insults.

Wow, Aces just informed me that I could be banned. :) How nice is that? :)

Pratik.Sampat

Skilled
Aug 1, 2006
Mumbai(Ghatkopar)-Pune(Hadapsar)
Mods please close this topic.

This guy has a wrong mentality that TE is a forum where members are bound to answer his queries and has to resolve his problem..

He is not going to listen to us and he will say the same thing again and again.

Again you said you wont recommend TE to anyone...Who is forcing you to do that..?

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
unonymouz said:
]Wow, Aces just informed me that I could be banned. :) How nice is that? :)
Your posts if seen from another person's perspective might actually make them do that so it's completely cool if he said that. :)

You said you seem to have explored all the options w.r.t troubleshooting - did you not bother looking up who dealt with the Corsair's RMA? Or if your hard drive was diagnosed with errors using Seatools or a quick test for bad sectors, you could have approached the respective service center for that. Rather than dragging the entire PC to Prime which I'd only LOL at.

I generally lurk around almost all the sections and the threads barring a few. It appears I must've skipped yours. Nvm it doesn't matter now.

sri_k

Adept
Jan 18, 2008
rocky_pratik said:
^^ Yes i agree with you..

After Meenal left thier customer service has gone haywire..
She was very helpful and very polite..
Yep i agree...@OP..Bro,just look for sloutions from google,even there are few stickied articles...just go through them...Since you created this thread i thought i would post about prime recent CC service or else i wont be cribbing&starting threads they refused to take my RAM's,another thread they refused to take my mobo...

Regarding your problem,it would be plain luck..Still in your case even prime is doing their best...

apextwin146

Adept
Mar 27, 2008
unonymouz said:
Are you guys that blind? I was not going to tell you guys about this ITWares issue, but now since you are so apt at telling me that it's not your fault, I had to open up. It's not your fault, and neither is it mine, but it's your responsibility to help
Please dont take it the wrong way but How is it TEs responsibility to Help you out?
Read the Rules/FAQ. TE is not responsible for Anything. They arent accountable for anything let aone your purchases from Prime.
Nobody knew the exact nature of your problem and how to go about solving. Every member here has a Life apart from TE not a PC Technician. Did you explore the possibility that we didnt knw how to solve your problem since no one faced a similar problem.