Car & Bike Bicycles, which company to go with?

MAGNeT

Skilled
Well right now i m confused which one to go with...

Hercules,firefox or hero....my budget is at max 8k...but i find good stuff in all those 3....but dont know which one to really go with

Check bumsonthesaddle.com Trek 3700 is a really nice bike to start with. Though its price has increased by 3k lately. Firefox bikes aren't reliable enuf if you are into offroading/mt biking. For city roads, any bike will hold you good. I've an LA Sovereign bike on which i've done Manali-Shimla (mtb himachal)

i know firefox rules..but same abt its price......the disc brakes one i can get frm hercules in my range...whereas the same in firefox cost 5k more a year bak...and as mentioned price have increased further due to steel price increase

It all depends on where you plan to ride. For city, look nothing beyond a normal hero/hercules stuff. Firefox i believe is only show and no go...

If its the mountains or even normal offroading trails, then even firefox might not hold you good enuf. Its all in the frame and parts.

I have seen a lot of firefox bikes break during the mt biking himachal trip i did. And not one of trek/la bikes broke.

So decide the use and then buy the bike.

You could head over here to help yourself decide -

BikesZone - Motorcycles, racing, touring, reviews, cycling, India, Bangalore - Home

Bangalore Bikers Club | Google Groups

Back