bestylish.com coupons and deals

sameer31 said:
I tried it for Red Tape shoes worth Rs 2195 something but did not work. Is that price excluding tax? Cos on the payment page it shows 1940 + 254 tax.

u donot need to worry bout tax,the price site is showing is inclusive of tax....

they just show tax separately in invoice but tax + shoe price remains the same which site shows while ordering...

just put the link of shoes here ur interested in....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

^^ u can order the shoes which varkey has ordered that has excellent design and quality and coupon is working as per varkey....

^^ i have these shoes similar to varkey

1234-BL

great quality and finish...so IMO go for lee cooper

leoking said:
u donot need to worry bout tax,the price site is showing is inclusive of tax....

they just show tax separately in invoice but tax + shoe price remains the same which site shows while ordering...

just put the link of shoes here ur interested in....

^^ u can order the shoes which varkey has ordered that has excellent design and quality and coupon is working as per varkey....

^^ i have these shoes similar to varkey

1234-BL

great quality and finish...so IMO go for lee cooper

RTS 5161-Black This is the one I am trying to get through!! Can any one check if their codes work for it??

Finally got my flat 1000 off coupon reactivated after returning an item I had bought earlier.

Had placed the return request in mid June and they picked it up only by end of July. And when I asked for coupon reactivation they said the validity has expired and they can't do anything. Finally after numerous emails back and forth they reactivated the coupon today! :D :D

Get 1,000 off on 2,000 and above @ beStylish.com

Get coupon from this link: http://lms.tyroo.com...lish/index.html

Note: The code will work on fresh stock only(New), not on items which are on SALE already

Numbers registered with DND will not be able to get the SMS code.

My no. has already been used and I didn't receive the code first time, and now cannot enter it if I receive later. DND was off.

Can anybody PM me if they have a spare code or if you have a second mobile no. on which you can request for code?

I have generated one code.

The first person to post after this, gets the code.
<

rocker123 can you please send me the code I didn't received any verification on my mobile phone. I tried with many number but none of them receive any verification code.

Back