bestylish.com coupons and deals

ANyone has Old Rs 1000 off coupon.

I need to buy some discounted shoes.

Pl help asap

Thanks in adv

PS What coupons I rx, I will share with you

I am stuck.. Even after repeated requests since last 25 days they are not picking up returns. Every time they only promise that they will arrange pickup in next 24hrs but in vain...

I am truly pissed. :mad:

^ just put a return request thru their site.

u will find it in ur account at bestylish.

there is a option called return in their site..

Ordered a pair of Hush Puppies in the afternoon. Got a call within 2hrs to confirm the shipping address and order details.

Seems their service has improved (was already happy with my previous experiences)

kuduku said:
My account

left their will be tab Return request

select it and from drop down menu select the order number

You are not understanding my point.. There was no order no. mentioned there on that very webpage after I select "Return My Product" since last 25 days..

Anyway this morning I sent them another fiery eMail & feedback as well. Right now the Return Page is updated & now its showing pickup is scheduled with request actually registered on 20th July 2011... Exactly one month since I ordered...Damn. :mad:

got one pair of adams moccasins from them for 970. buying another pair today. was decent service, plus blue dart delivery, cant go wrong here.

myntra.com also has nice discounts on shoes , bestylish got old designs with high price , only good to be bought with discount coupons , just my 2cents :)

^^^ myntra is way better because of their latest models and 250rs off coupon, bestylish models are very very old stock .

I received an adidas shoes from bestylish , it was with dust and lays were abnormal , very very old stock :(

Is the BeStylish Monsoon Sale over before 31st. The prices have increased & now the site is selling almost all its stock at actual price (MRP). Even if one click the sale link then also it shows the listings with FULL prices, earlier it was showing the listings with discounted price. Either its a bug or maybe the party is really over.... :(

Back