bestylish.com coupons and deals

follow the link posted by jai_hoo.

If you are not planning to buy any expensive sandal then ask your friends whether they want to buy any sandals or shoes,if they agree then you can place an order of 2000 or more and get your sandal cheap...

That tyro link never worked for me, i tried it on 3 different mobiles.

Hi

I am still unabel to login to Bestylish.

There Helpdesk is pathetic. They also tried to access my account buut couldnt. They asked me to send an email to care@bestylish.com. It is almost 2days & still no revert. ALso my userif still giving server error ' empty response'.

My friend is able to use his id from my PC so there si nothing wrong at my end.

If anyone else is facing simlar problem, pl do let me know

Thanks

16june2012luckybanner.jpg

THE LUCKY SIZE SALE @ flat 999/-

http://www.bestylish.com/lucky-size-sale

grab them before they go OOS. some good shoes available from woodland

^^ I had set my eyes on a wonderful pair of rockport shoes (size 7), but by the time I added to the cart and checked out, it went out of stock. This was at about 6.30 pm, moments after I saw the earlier post by sandeep sachin. I guess all the good ones were gone a long time ago.

^^^ checked that deal after 1 hr. when posted on desidime and got nothing worth while also there sorting system is pathetic
when i selected size 9 got no product with size 9 available

Hi
I got cheated here.
I ordered a Rockport Shoe (K57546-Hydro Sail Black/Silver/Red) of Rs 8999 for Rs 999. It showed Low stock & 2 pcs remaining.
I paid & an Order no was generated. I rxd confirmation call & was awaiting shipment. Now I get a call today ie 20 Jun'12 from Bluestylish that my product failed Quality check & hence they are refunding my money. I insisted that I will accept the QC failed product. But they say that as soon as QC fails, they destroy the product.

Wow...I hav never heard of a Shoe store destroying a Shoe when it fails QC. It is not life threatening. My guess is that they want to give it to one of their own at this low price.
I wonder how come last 2 pairs failed QC?
I will be interested to know if any other buyers also faced this QC failed issue. If yes, then it must be an insider job - to say QC failed & then sale the shoes to their own guys.
Also Bestylish has blocked me on their FB page from posting.
So if anyone can post this on bestylish FB page, Pl do so. that will help in knowing the true picture
Thanks

how did you bring it down from 1500?[DOUBLEPOST=1385231379][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks so much bought one running shoes too...checked price on flipkart it was actually double the price :) feeling so happy just because of the deal

Last edited:
Thanks I missed extra 15 percent
:-( it it was the last piece in size and couldn't have waited longer for the reply[DOUBLEPOST=1385272506][/DOUBLEPOST]its selling for double the price now :) thats what i call a real deal .. :D:D

Last edited:
Back