Best website for online book purchases

Krow

Disciple
I am looking for a reliable website for purchasing books (fiction novels mostly).

Criteria:
  • Shipping charges
  • Time taken to ship (should be a week or less)
  • If possible, below MRP, like we get games from praashant for less than MRP and that too shipped
I checked out Landmark's website (Buy books, music cds, movie dvds at India's biggest online bookstore - landmarkonthenet.com) and was shocked to see 30-45 days shipping time. :no:

Any other services that you may be aware of? Anyone knows the shipping time for Crossword's dial-a-book service?

I prefer Infibeam & Rediff Books. Rediff has got lesser prices than Infibeam. But Infibeam has got Paypal payment option which is good for me.

Shipping for both are less than 1 week.

Many of my friends have ordered from Infibeam. Even though they ship from Delhi (I think), they received them withing 3-5 days here in Bangalore. Price is also lesser than the MRP.

if you have someone in kolkata, then you can get huge 33 to 40 % discounts on books..just visit Techno World in College Street !!

and yea flipkart looks good

eidt: forgot to add techno world only offers technology books

amitsharmameetu said:
Try nbcindia.com

Nbcindia, provided book at a very cheaper rate then other site, but they deliver very late, in my case it took them nearly 2 months. but the price was at par with american site, and those books where not available with any other online seller

I found Flipkart to be the best. Good discounts. The best thing about them is the delivery time. They are petty fast. Books usually comes within 2-3 days.

I have been reccomending everyone to Flipkart

Back