Best Symbian Phone between 10-15k

Roxtin

Skilled
As of now I have Ngage-QD one of the best low budget symbian cell.

But what about Symbian cells between 10-15k which is the best symbian cell in this range?

increase ur budget to 17.5k or something and get a N73ME, best Symbian Phone except n95

for cheaper options, give e50 a go

In the 10-15k range, i think the best buy rite now shud be the 5700...its got all tht u may want out of a multimedia phone at the moment...only if u can bear its looks..:p Apart from tht there r the old horses n70me/n72...but not worth it anymore..they are too slow and too old to make a good buy anymore..so if it has to be within 15k, get the 5700 or else, increase the budget and get the n73 ME..:)

Btw, buddy, your siggy is too heavy...reduce the size or the mods will remove it..:p Max size allowed is 40kb..

Yeah even I have heard that 73Me is a gud buy but outta my budget. It is 18k here in Noida. though N70 is 11k and N91 14k.

What about 91 is it also slow?

^ Nope, 91 is decently quick.

Not sure whether you'd be interested but the P990i is selling for ~18k, loaded with UIQ 3/ Symbi 9.1, it has everything you'd ever need ;)

as ryan said for 15k it definetly the 5700 else increase the budget to 17.5k and get the N73ME. if budget is around 10k then get the N70 for 11.5k

Hmm then better I should wait a few month more Increase my budget and then look for something better.

Hope till then my NgageQD would do.

Roxtin said:
Yeah even I have heard that 73Me is a gud buy but outta my budget. It is 18k here in Noida. though N70 is 11k and N91 14k.

What about 91 is it also slow?

n91 for 14k whats the hard drive size ?:ashamed:

N91@14k is a good buy considering u get a 4 gb inbuilt hdd in it..but its screen is not anymore a delight to look at and its a bit too big and bulky..but it still exudes class..;) But i've heard a lot of bad stuff about its battery life..:no:

I think, the 5700 is best suited around 14k...its got all tht is thr in the n73me sans the 3.2 mp cam..:hap5:

Back