Best smartphone ~ 25k

Please post your requirements to help choose a better phone for you.

The best one available in the market (in terms of specs) are the following:

Dual Core Phones:
1) Samsung Galaxy S2
Specs - Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II - Full phone specifications
Price - 28K
Advantages - Dual core speedy processor, Incredible Gpu, 8MP camera with 1080p recording and playback, Super Amoled plus screen, big screen, Front facing camera
Disadvantages - Decent but not great music/sound quality, Some yellow tint noticed by users, expensive

2) HTC Sensation
Specs - HTC Sensation - Full phone specifications
Price - 28K
Advantages - Dual core speedy processor, Incredible GPU, 8MP camera with 1080p recording and playback, Front facing camera, SLCD screen with qHD resolution
Disadvantages - Not the best in music quality, Users have grip issues while holding it in certain way, Screen suddenly stops responding without warning, Expensive but bugs are there waiting to be supported by HTC

3) LG Optimus 2X
Specs - LG Optimus 2X - Full phone specifications
Price - 23k
Advantages - Dual core, 8 MP Camera with 1080P video recording and playback, Excellent dual core processor and Tegra 2 gpu, lots of games available, Front facing camera
Disadvantages - Still in 2.2, Very laggy UI, Not satisfying user experience due to bugs, Better phones like S2 is available and also better to invest

Single Core Phones: (These phones should give you VFM if you requirement does not require dual core phones)
1) Galaxy S
Specs - Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - Full phone specifications
Price - 19.8k
Advantages - Super Amoled screen, FM Radio, 720p video recording and playback, 5MP Camera, Front facing camera, Powerful single core processor at 1 ghz and GPU that gives you incredible gaming experience and best among the single core phones, Music with Digital Dolby 5.1 surround sound.
Disadvantages - May or may not get ICS update like dual core or Nexus S phones, No camera Flash, Samsung Touchwiz is considered to slow down the device

2) Nexus S
Specs - Samsung Google Nexus S I9023 - Full phone specifications
Price - 18.9k
Advantages - Best VFM, Same processor and GPU as Galaxy S, Vanilla Android, NFC Chip, Three axis Gyrosensor, 5 MP Camera with LED Flash, First phone to get the ICS update directly from google, Same audio chip found in Galaxy S
Disadvantages - No FM Radio, No 720p video recording and playback, Absence of Dolby Digital 5.1 but still music performance and quality is excellent thanks to wolfson DAC, No dedicated video player but can be downloaded from the Market.

So my advice:
If you can raise your budget go for S2 or wait for Nexus Prime. Nexus prime will have 720p HD screen resolution (First phone to have HD resolution of 1280X720) and is a official google developer phone which might cost in the area of 30-35k.

If you're requirement does not necessarily need the performance of dual core phones, then by all means go for Galaxy S or Nexus S. The reason why I do not outright tell you to choose Nexus S is because it is missing some things from Galaxy S. They are phones with same processor and GPU, so the performance will be similar. You might find one important thing in Galaxy S not found in Nexus S. So choosing between them you will not go wrong with either.

Back