Best site for Reviews

AT is also pretty good.

Frankly, all are good with the exception of Tom's whose reviews have started to go down the drain the the recent years.

LegionHardware's reviews arent that detailed IMO.

I always prefer going through all of them. many of the review sites have a slight bias towards few companies.

techpowerup and tomshardware are my favourite.

I like Guru3d. Though the rest are equally good. Just was 'exposed' to Guru3d before seeing others. Where is HardOCP..?

I will put AnandTech on top of the list. But they do have a bias for the companies which allow them easy access. Intel helped them a a lot in beginning so they tend to see most things with a shade of blue. They have a soft corner for Apple, OCZ (SSDs) and sometimes Nvidia. But mostly the site is very thorough and when it comes to calling spade a spade, they don't hesitate. Anand's work in shaping SSDs has been phenomenal.

Guru3d is rubbish... they give all products a five-star rating.

Hexus is good, Hardocp is good, Techreport is very good (never take any sides), Xbitlabs is OK but has shown a liking for AMD in recent times.

Bit Tech is very good and is particularly harsh on any shortcomings a product displays. Even if the product is good, if they find anything that could be a deal-breaker, they totally crap the product rating.
Getting a good rating at Bit-Tech is very difficult. Take for example a recent Asus high-end mobo they reviewed. It performed excellently and had an amazing feature set, but Bit-Tech advised readers not to buy it because in their labs they had a new Gigabyte mobo that is performing equally well but at a lower price. I don't see any other website cutting points from a product on the basis of another product that will be launched two weeks later.

Both guru 3d and AT .... but i am starting to doubt guru3d :( with all there praises about gt 400 nvidia series even considering so much of the issues with the series

Back