Best phone to buy in <=20000rs

Hi,

My female colleague need to buy a good phone.
Her budget for phone is around 20k(less will be preferred)

I have shortlisted few phones:

Galaxy S Plus I9001
HTC One V
iPhone 3GS (least preference)

Please let me know if there are more phone under this range.

Thanks !!

If she can spend 2 to 3k more then tell her to go with Samsung Galaxy Nexus... Though she will not get warranty with this cellphone as its not officially launched in india but it's one of the best cellphone available for under 23k... What you get with this cellphone... Hmm ICS out of the box, HD screen, TI OMAP dual core processor and developer support... Plus as it is a developer phone it will always get the new updates first... Plus I would like to point out one more thing that ICS UI runs more fluid on this cellphone than any another cellphone available in the market... HTC One X has quad core processor but the ICS UI is quite laggy...

I have shortlisted few phones:

iPhone 3GS (least preference)
Please let me know if there are more phone under this range.

Mate forget about Iphone3GS through your mind to buy it.
I'm using Iphone 3g and 4s for years now.
If you say Iphone 4S then i can understand But 3GS really in current time.
Iphone3GS is outdated in current time. No one go for Iphone3GS.
So go for samsung galaxy nexus or motorola atrix 2, Because they are the best mobile in the range between 20 to 22K.

If you don't want to overshoot the budget , go with the Xperia Sola ... you can consider the HTC One V , its a good looking phone , although users reported lag on browsing ... depends on what the user will do on the phone ...

@haris5sani

I would suggest you to consider the following handsets:

- Sony Xperia Arc S @ arnd 23k
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance @arnd 22k

These are better than Sensation which some users have reported to have poor battery life.

Avoid One V at all costs as you have the budget range in which you can get much better handsets.

Hope it helps. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HTC Sensation is much much more powerful than the Galaxy S Advance, Sony Xperia P.

But sadly, Sensation has been out of stock pretty much everywhere for a while. Your best bet is ebay.in

Go for Sensation. But it has a few Cons:
Wifi Death Grip Issue
Low Battery Life.

If she is OK with these, go for it. Else get her a Sola/Xperia P.
Girls Like SE more!!

DarkAngel ...little help needed...
is it safe to buy with seller warranty? i know only software issues are covered but then what are the chances , there would be a defect anytime soon. one more query, are these factory unlocked or opened and unlocked manually. any thing else to look out for while going for grey pieces? the seller in the below link has already sold nearly 45 pieces and has decent feedback

http://www.ebay.in/itm/150840313454#ht_6700wt_1028

Back