Best online store

No Doubt flipkart has got the best service .

However i am little bit concerned about some of their products pricing. From last couple of days i am tracking Z506 pricing. 10 days back it was ~4100. suddenly they are out of stock for 3 days. Again its in stock with the revised pricing of ~5800. I see them they are charged around 4600 today. What if a customer bought when it was on 5800 I am sure speakers prices won't fluctuate this much. Also regarding couple of books when i observed the pricing has been getting changed more oftenly. Not that i am complaining but this is just my observation. And yeah Transcend Jetflash price has been fluctuated from 390 to 418/-.

Undoubtedly flipkart and ebay.in (esp sellers like itplaza etc)

Letsbuy not so much for their pathetic CC and slow (really slow shipping) for 50% of buyers. Their prices well, that's where the icing lies.
Infibeam again very very very slow shipping and almost no (absolutely NIL) response from CC.

P.S. Overuse of "very" was only to give a comparative account :)

wondering how flipkart is behind ebay. ebay is full of fake dealers. flipkart is 100% genuine and 150% hassle free! im sure people who voted for ebay hasnt experienced flipkart

de.das.dude said:
wondering how flipkart is behind ebay. ebay is full of fake dealers. flipkart is 100% genuine and 150% hassle free! im sure people who voted for ebay hasnt experienced flipkart

Flipkart is quite new when compared to eBay. Lots of people have learnt to shop online by using Bazee and eBay. Nostalgia at play.

And there may be a lot of fake dealers but if you use some common sense, then frauds can be avoided mostly.

Ebay best in this list... But overall If including niche products I would say

emahendra.com

Next day delivery by Gati

Excellent customer care

Avoid Tradus. I am still having a problem with them. I placed an order for an Iphone case on the 26th of Feb. I haven't received it yet. I am tired of blasting them left and right and even abusing these retards. They just send automated emails. Somehow I got their contact number today and they really have no clue what is going on. A bunch of total losers. I have even spammed on their FB page for now. I just want to get my money back and I am never ordering from these stupid idiots ever.

I wonder how timtara got top 5 position. They are the worst
<
... They never deliver the products on time. I haven't received two items which I have ordered on 02/01/2012
<
.. They are the worst in India. I suggest think before buying anything from Timtara.

Check the below link to know how pathetic their service is:

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1811/timtara.jpg

Flipkart and homeshop18... bought books from both and both had wonderful packing homeshop had even better packing than flipkart

ebay is the best .. i have bought stuff worth more than a lakh from ebay and never had any issues..you only have to be careful and buy from right seller..if something is too cheap there must be a reason for it...

flipkart is good.their prices are not competitive..their shipping was good but i have experienced slow shipping from them last 2 months...still buy from them if price difference is not much(as compared to ebay)...

I wish LetsBuy is here :(

It was a sad day for all Indian online buyers, when Flipkart bought LetsBuy.
Lets buy had genuine products with less price and after Flipkart took over it, they increased the price of all products.

But we have no choice now. After LetsBuy, from the list only Flipkart has their own store and rest ALL are just trading platforms. All these trading platform do not take ANY responsibility to check to the genuineness of the product, whether they are fake or grey market product, traded on their platform. Its upto the luck of the buyer. So a BIG NO to these trading platforms, unless they take 100% responsibility and provide COMPLETE NO QUESTIONS ASKED REFUND guaranty.

May it be eBay, Junglee/Amazon, ShopClues, Timtara, Infibeam, HS18, Snapdeals, etc .... all these are trading platforms except Flipkart. So even though Flipkart is charging more, but we have peace of mind that they are selling genuine products, if not we can fight with them as they have their own store.

^ ON infibeam they recently introduced sellers,earlier they used to sell themselves only,infibeam still sells the product,so does amazon.

Back