Best online store

My Experience with Letsbuy, ebay, tradus has been good till now....

At the same time Yebhi.com is the worst online store.... 2 of my orders are stuck with them and they dont' even bother to reply my mails..

posting feedback on tradus once again.

few days back 100 off coupon was available for tradus. ordered 2 GB SD card, received 2 GB mini sd card, it took 15-20 emails and one month to get refund from them + received 100 off coupon. stupid me used coupon to buy ladies wallet and guess what, received wrong color and product is sub standard, either it is seconds or showroom display piece. no shine and lots of black spots.

decided to never buy on tradus again. if i receive coupon this time,will post on TE so other can use it (at their own risk).

I have been dealing with ebay since the time they were baazee i.e. way back in 2003 never had any major issues..decent store if u are careful about the seller and their feedback

List of Deal Websites :-

Buytheprice – Shop Online - Buy Mobile Phones, Laptops, Digital Cameras, MP3 Players, TVs and Hard Disks + Free Shipping - New: iPhone 4, Samsung Galaxy S2! | BuyThePrice.com – for Gadgets/Electronics only

Buzzintown Deals – http://deals.buzzintown.com

CityOffers.in – CityOffers | Deals of the Day | Best Deals & Offers | Upto 100% Discount

Coupon2Buy – Coupon2buy | Delhi-NCR Deals of the Day

Coupons on Mobile – Coupons On Mobile

DealDrums – Local Daily Deals / Local Discounts From DealDrums.com New

Dealface – Mumbai daily deals | coupon codes | discounts | shopping deals New

Dealivore – Dealivore - Get upto 90% off on Movies, Restaurants, Spas, Saloons and fun places in your city

Dealmagic – http://www.dealmagic.com

Deal on Pune – Best Deals in Pune - DealOnPune|Pune|Shopping|Voucher|Discount

Dealsandyou – Welcome To Deals and You Daily Deals

DealYantra – Great daily deals in Hyderabad, New Delhi, NCR, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune New

eBay Kuponan – Get attractive deals from eBay India

Foodome.in – Food to home - Find great deals on Food, Home delivery of food items in Chennai

GroupOn.in (Groupoff.com) – The website is not operational at the moment

GroopOffers – Daily Deals on Restaurants, Spas, Pubs, Wellness, Entertainment in Your City | GroopOffers.com

Koovs – Koovs - Daily Discount Deals on pubs, salon, hotel, restaurant, gyms, adventure, cameras, mobiles, laptop, computer and electronics accessories in Bangalore

MasthiDeals – Daily Deals in Chennai | Cheap Deals Discount | Great Discount Coupons | Best Deals Website - Masthideals.com

MastSale – Best Online Discount Deals Coupons India Top Group Deals Websites Kolkata India - Mastsale.com

Mydala – mydala Deal of the Day. Find Great Deals on Best Stuff in your City

Rediff Deals – http://dealhojaye.rediff.com New

Robbery Online – www.robberyonline.com

Scoopstr – Just Rs.75 for 7 DVD Rentals of your choice from BIG Flix, a Reliance BIG Entertainment Venture (Rs.300 Value)

Snapdeal – Snapdeal.com - Daily Deals - Online shopping - Best Deals to buy

Snapdeal Getaways – Snapdeal.com - Daily Deals - Online shopping - Best Deals to buy – for Holidays only

Sosasta – SoSasta: Great discounts everyday! – acquired by Groupon

Taggle – Taggle - Amazing Discounts Daily. Best Offers On Restaurants, Beauty, Travel And More in Bangalore

Times Deal – Delhi-NCR Deals - Special Offers, Sales, Discounts Deals for Delhi-NCR City at TimesDeal.com New

Urban Gain – Kolkata Deals | Daily Best Deals, Discounts, Offers, Sale on Restaurants, Hotels, Pubs, Spas, Gyms, Salon , UrbanGain.com

Voucher Wow – VoucherWOW | Today's Deals

Web Kolkata Deals – Best Daily Deals in Restaurants, Pubs, Spas, Gyms, Clubs, Hotels, Travel deals in Kolkata | Web Kolkata Deals

Zoobydeals – Zooby Deals

Wanamo – http://www.wanamo.com – acquired and rebranded as Dealsandyou.com

Grabbon – www.grabbon.com – acquired by Snapdeal

MobStreet.in – Groffr.com acquires MobStreet.in Assets and Management Team. – closed down

Daily Deal Websites in India

Aaj ka Catch – One day one deal, deals of the day Catch them on Aajkacatch

Aaj ki Item – Daily deals | Discounted products | Best Deals Website | One day one deal

Bindaas Bargain – BindaasBargain.com - India's 1st One Deal a Day Online Shopping

Daily Deal Bazaar – Daily Deal Bazaar - Daily Deal Website with Free Shipping and upto 90% off .

Fish the Deal – http://www.fishthedeal.com

24 Hours Loot – Flintstones T-shirt in India at discounted price Rs.265 only on 27th Jun 2011 at 24hoursLoot.com.

Fashion & Luxury Deal Websites in India

( Private websites, Registration required to view the deals, not included in Badiya deals. )

Bag it Today – Bag It Today – Online Shopping, Big Brands and Best deals for you on bagittoday.com

Brand Mile – brandmile | India's most exclusive shopping club

Exclusively.in – http://exclusively.in

Fashion and You – Fashion and You

The Private Sales – ThePrivateSales.com

99labels.com – 99 Labels

think123 said:
^^great job dude,if your permission is there can i post it on 1st page,thanks
Yes, ofcourse ...
U surely can post it on the first page ..
Would be helpful for all ..
Plus from time to time ill keep you updated if any new links add to the list

I recently had a good experience with smartshoppers.in.

I wanted to get a SD card and they had it pretty cheap but sadly I had never heard about any smartshoppers coupons, so I dropped them a message using their contact us page asking whether they don't have any discount coupons like other websites have:p and promptly they delivered a 100rs coupon(with no limit) to my email id :D

Another friend tried the same and even he got a 100rs coupon:) Sadly 100rs is their highest discount denomination.

I need to buy a MP3 player and a headset. Flipkart has good prices. Do they issue discount coupons as well? Sorry for OT.

^ I had tried the smartshoppers trick with Flipkart too but sadly they dont issue discount atleast as of now:p

We would like to inform you that currently we do not offer discount coupons to our customers. We will surely take this as a suggestion and work on it based on the feasibility. Kindly let us know if you have any more feedbacks and/or suggestions and we will gladly accept it and work towards further improving our services.

one more vote for Flipkart, 2 order with them and both without any hassle, prices are bit more than other stores (no discounts/coupons) but i am ready to pay extra for peace of mind.

Letsbuy delivers even in remote towns. I tried Flipkart for two small towns but they were not under their coverage. I have ordered almost 10 times on letsbuy. 2 of the orders were delayed while 8 went fine. So overall I am quite satisfied with letsbuy, especially due to their low prices on all products. Lately, it seems they have improved their dispatched times.

Ebay paisapay protection is great; you can find almost anything on ebay; but apart from a few deals on offer, the prices are on the higher side.

Back