Best Multiplayer Games for Indian Gamers.

I want to list all those Multiplayer Games which have active Indian community and thus players have low latency on the servers. Games which have their servers hosted in India or which provide us an option to host a server in India.
I want to create this list because most of the Indian gamers face high latency on foreign hosted servers and so they get kicked out. So why not we play some good games on Indian servers and have a great Indian gaming community.

I know about few games which would be :
1. Counter Strike (all versions)
2. Warcraft III/ Dota (option to host servers)
3. San Andreas (SAMP)
Please help me complete the list so that it may help all those gamers out there to read it before throwing their thousands of bucks for small SP and laggy MP Game play.

Dota 2 although does not have Indian servers, is quite playable on Singapore servers with about 60-80 ping and EU servers with below 200 pings. Some games like Battlefield 3 are quite playable on Asian/EU servers due to their advanced netcode. Besides these, any coop games also work well, like Portal 2, Diablo III, Lara Croft Guardian of Light, Borderlands 1/2 etc etc.

I have played BattleField 3 on Uk servers which in morning have 180-185 ping, whereas most other servers have 260+ ping for me. I don't know if it is my BSNL 4mbps connection to blame or what.

1 month ago i used to get ~80-90ms pings on all singapore servers in battlefield 3, but due to recent incidents most of them are now unplayable for me on the stupid MTNL connection.

Now i get around 300-350ms pings on most asian servers including singapore ones.

On most Singapore and HK servers I get 360-400ms, which makes the game totally unplayable. You get kicked as soon as you join the server.

Same scene i'm getting ~350ms on most of them, that's why i play on german servers these days. Pings are approx 180-220ms depending on server to server.

TF2 is awesome but bsnl sucks, recently got a friend to play it he has a Tikona connection pune, to play with him I installed it as well but BSNL was giving me horrible 400+ ping to asian servers whereas from his place its 100~ ping.

There is a software calle "GameRanger" they allow hosting various games...
Somehow, I never face any issues when playing MP games through it..
You can try too..

Back