OC & Modding Best Mod Ever!

v81.jpg

v836.jpg

v827.jpg

v810.jpg

600_106-0666_IMG.JPG

600_106-0681_IMG.JPG

This Will Get Your Motor Running
Vroom. With its scoop, Mickey Thompson valve covers, and velocity stacks, the V8 Engine mod is the master of any highway, "information" or otherwise. Dave Ledogar, aka Hotrodled, cooked up a plan to combine two passions, computers and cars, while restoring a 1967 Mustang. "I've been around cars since day one," Ledogar says. "I figured, let me put two cases together and see what happens."

Ledogar sketched plans for the mod, bought two identical Enermax cases, and then placed an old air cleaner, complete with velocity stacks, between them. To maintain a consistent appearance, Ledogar removed one of the case's fan-bearing panels, flipped it, and installed it on the other side of the case. As a result, both sides of the engine sport the same, pre-built window and case fan design. The front and back panels, which hold the cases together and support the engine's air cleaner, are the cases' former side panels. "You can't really cut it with sheers," Ledogar says of the side panel. "You have to use the Dremel tool with the cutting bit on it."

Next, Ledogar grabbed a friend's old valve covers, sandblasted them, and then placed them on the cases. Unlike the air cleaner, the long valve covers didn't quite fit on the tops of the cases, so he cut 3 inches from each cover and welded the pieces back together. Next, Ledogar drilled holes in the top of each case, attached the valve covers with custom chrome hold-downs, and added an oil cover.

The scoop, which houses the system's DVD-ROM drive, sits atop six 120mm Titan aluminum fans. Ledogar removed the fans from three of the cases to run cables from the DVD drive into the case. The same high-powered fans, which boast max airflows up to 80cfm each, suck cool air....

Source

:O Thats the best most sexy beutiful mod i have ever seen,just breath taking...

Well..it looks like a 2 cylinder mod...what we can do is we can make a single cylinder mod...i mean wid just one cab....in keeping wid the puny lil engines we have here in india..wot say guys..time to get to work..show us wot ur cabby's worth...and hey post ur designs here...who knows maybe u'll gather enough customers for ur brilliant designs...sunny..remember sunny mat...time to get back to some serious modding i guess..!! :)

Back