Best app for creating photo slide show

anish_sha

Skilled
Hi guys, suggest me a good software for creating a slide show(video which can be played in vcd or dvd players), right now i use PRO SHOW GOLD Software, but the images feel so blurred and of less clarity while converted in to video.. Pls suggest some other..

anish_sha said:
right now i use PRO SHOW GOLD Software, but the images feel so blurred and of less clarity while converted in to video.. Pls suggest some other..

Hmm, that's strange, cos i used it to make a slideshow some time back and the quality & control was outstanding.

What resolution are your images in ?.. mine were all 3Megapixel jpgs and i went with the CVD std as its better than vcd.

The ultimate program for this is Prowshow Gold

thousands of effects and you can with 1 click add random effects to entire set. Add music and save in multiple formats. It evens makes vcd for u :)

avisynth?? :bleh:

AviSynth Photo slideshow - VideoHelp.com

basically you can do almost anything with avisynth scripting. like resizing using various algorithms (lanczos, spline36, bilinear etc...), sharpening with bump mapping, blurring (simple, gaussian), degraining, noise removal, adding noise and many more...

at the very end you get is a movie that can be played using MPC.

use your favourite video compressing software (x264, xvid, divx, wmv, mpeg or any other) to compress.

Surely not "easy to use"

If you want to make vcd ofcourse it will lack quality. Thats how vcd is. try svcd and it may be a bit better.

Why not keep it as a xvid avi? or if you planning to watch it on dvd player then mak it a dvd.

Back