Graphic Cards Benq V2400W GO?

jaykishankrk

Disciple
Hi guys,

Let me know if anybody is interested in buying V2400W 24 incher from BenQ, I can probably get u guys a good deal if the numbers are high enough..

This is just an opinion/showinterest thread nothing more..

cheers,
Jay

kippu said:
this is a graphics card section ....and whats the rate after deal ?

I couldn't put this in market section, as it is just an opinion thread.. i thought it would be better to put this up in graphics section as most people who visit this will have an interest in buying the display unit. anyway the prices at this point in time.. i cannot say for sure.. but if i can get the number to be around 5 or more i can for sure get you guys a good deal..

thanks for replying though..

cheers,
Jay

jerin said:
ya whats the rate?? cant u get the EN2400HD
??
As i have mentioned in my earlier post.. i cannot tell u guys the cost at this moment in time.. once the number reaches 5 or more i will have deal struck with the disti and will let you know what the final price is..

cheers,
jay

BackToExistence said:
once you are sure with the prices, you can post it in the hot deals section

You read my mind there.. i am gonna do that once i get to know as to how many here are interested in buying one...

cheers,
Jay

ultimabasher said:
You wont get any interests mate unless you have an estimated price. Who wants to play a blind hand?

Which is why i have made it clear, its just an opinion thread.. if people are willing to buy they can put their hands up and say yes.. i will add on to the count.. once assured of more than 5 interests i will proceed further and open up a new thread in hot deals section.. with final pricing and shipping details.. i am very new to selling things around.. so you guys have to help me out in organizing the thread content, I am sure u guys will do that..

cheers,
Jay

Back