Belkin Surge Protectors 8 out @409 + 30 shipping

jai_hoo

Disciple
http://shopclues.com/electronics/power-supplies.html#ty;pagination_contents;/electronics/power-supplies.html

code - SCBK60

shipping charges - Rs. 30

8_out_surge_protector.jpg
6_out_surge_protector.jpg
4_out_surge_protector.jpg
3_out_surge_protector.jpg

Dang, i wish the had a good offer on the Gold series one. Wanted to buy one if the price was reasonable.

bought one Anchor 2 days back 4 sockets , paid 250 , I should have waited for two more days
<

Just placed an order , got confirmation email and everything , now waiting for the delivery
<
bought the 8 pack one

8_out_surge_protector.jpg

Product Quantity Unit price Subtotal Belkin 8-Out Surge Protector

Code: 110022.000.IMX 1 Rs.736 Rs.736 Subtotal: Rs.736 (-)Order Discount: Rs.327 Coupon: SCBK60 Shipping cost: Rs.30 Total cost: Rs.439

Okay, i placed an order on Saturday as a guest user on this website and did not make a note of the order # thinking they would have emailed me the same.. But I haven't got any email or message.. How does it work to track my order now?

^^^ call them and tell your email id , or you can tell the item name , order placed date and name , phone number etc ........ you may get the details for the same

I have a gold series...As such nothing great dude. I am repenting buying this:)

I got it for 1250 bucks

I thought it's a good quality one and especially the data-line protection. Why exactly are you regretting your purchase?

Back