belkin N750 or belkin N900 or netgear 802.11 AC wifi router

sreeram180

Disciple
hi guys

i looking to buy best router for streaming FULL HD movies & longer range WIFI SIGNAL(30-80METERS) .AC routers latest technoloy today.
any one TELL ME WHICH ONE IS GOOD
belkin n750
belkin n900 or 802.11ac
netgear n900 or 802.11ac
buffalo 802.llac router

any best router

Purpose of using the router ?
Just for wireless means for laptops , cell phones or do you do beyond that ?
Play in PS3 , xbox .
Transfer movies using external HDD which is connected to router which will act as a mini sever to all your wifi pc .
Also let me know whos is your ISP too.
I used to work for belkin thats why I am asking all this ..

If you're getting an AC router, you'll also need to get AC wireless adapters to reap the benefits of the new technology, and I don't think there's too many of those floating around right now.

my house is near to my college.i don't have any 3g network in my place. i don't know exact distance .i think it may be a 30m to 80m
actually AC router are costly.i am thinking to get belkin n750 db at charge me 4k-5K from USA. right know i am using belkin surf router for tata broadband of speed 2MB/SEC
streaming not necessary .but wifi range should be high.

i am using 2PC ,2 mobile & tablet

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

buffalo router are coming with AC band .but it can supported N band

I was thinking of the same idea with a friend around 3~4 years back. The idea was to use 2 routers, both with modified cantennas for high range, LOS only with one as a router and the other working as a repeater. However, with surge in VPN access this proved to be useless (the main idea was to bypass torrent restrictions)

I would suggest to use 2G till 3G comes to your area. Its only a matter of time.

One other thing to remember with the first wave of AC routers is that they are draft, much like the first wave of N routers a few years ago. And there's no guarantee that any of them will be compliant with the final AC standard. So you're probably better of just getting a decent high-end N router for now.

Back