Beat this - DL Speed

Hey guys do u get this speed with ur stock modem (ie the one which teh ISP offer). Or do u use ur own modem, I can kill to get those speeds..

ill be ur partner in crime :p im stuck with 256k airtel for a year now. upload averages at around 31k and download only 28-29k :( does better on linux though...

@kumar, your paid for those speeds or was it thru other means ;)

buddies,I last heard AKASH broadband@Hyderabad giving dedicated 1mbps bband @550 bucks(no cap) & 2mbps@650 bucks(no cap),....& if u can Leech correctly@offrush/night hrs,the speed gets around 5-6mbps.Now,Is that TRUE???

ok,i would b giving the e-mail Id of my friend,who has had this connection of late,& he basically boasted of this tall story! I have my doubts,but u might just try 2 seek out the truth!

watch out for ur PM!

Well the speed...al mostly depends on your seeders....
Well u do need a cable internet....but speeds are not always around 400 every time...everyone knows..that

buddies,I last heard AKASH broadband@Hyderabad giving dedicated 1mbps bband @550 bucks(no cap) & 2mbps@650 bucks(no cap),....& if u can Leech correctly@offrush/night hrs,the speed gets around 5-6mbps.Now,Is that TRUE???

too good to be true....

^^ shouldnot that be 256 kbps?
btw,me do get speed likewise this:

but the question is -how much reliable these test are?.checked line speed with 5 other online-testers & speed check r more or less same,mayb even more!

Techie#1 said:

Hey! That's not true

check out the plans

AKSH

the only good thing abt aksh is NU :rofl:

Back