BB Home unlimited @Rs.500

sTALKEr said:
I don't have ANY other choice :ashamed:
Hehe..i understand..

BIKeINSTEIN said:
MTNL Delhi went 600/- for promo and BSNL does it for 500/-. :lol:
All the more reason for people in Mumbai, esp MTNL users, to support the signature campaign to get MTNL to lower rates drastically. :)
http://www.techenclave.com/broadban...ign-lower-rates-triband-unlimited-122299.html

Someone please provide me the link to BSNL's unlimited BB tariff plans. :)
Bikey you should be in marketing:):p

Its so like BSNL to make all these stupid conditions. Pretty sure it would be easier for them to just lower the rate for everyone. So expecting lots of weird stuff happening while they try to make the shift, apart from loads of mad new customers who will get screwed in the double usage limit confusion.

chiron said:
Its so like BSNL to make all these stupid conditions. Pretty sure it would be easier for them to just lower the rate for everyone. So expecting lots of weird stuff happening while they try to make the shift, apart from loads of mad new customers who will get screwed in the double usage limit confusion.

it's condition for DIWALI BONUS .......double downlod offer .

n the condition is fair as i think .

Today I inquired with BSNL Pune-Satara road exchange at PUNE but they absolutely dont have any clue regarding this rate slash.Funny thing was concerned person asked me to show from where I got this info! :rofl: But he told me that there is a offer- 20% discount for next 6 month's tariff for those who will apply for new BB connection between 1st to 30th November.
Surprising thing was the person was really helpful he immediately checked their internal webmail and also confirmed with his superior that they haven't yet received any such order. I never expected that much quick service from BSNL

Arsenic said:
Today I inquired with BSNL Pune-Satara road exchange at PUNE but they absolutely dont have any clue regarding this rate slash.Funny thing was concerned person asked me to show from where I got this info! :rofl: But he told me that there is a offer- 20% discount for next 6 month's tariff for those who will apply for new BB connection between 1st to 30th November.
Surprising thing was the person was really helpful he immediately checked their internal webmail and also confirmed with his superior that they haven't yet received any such order. I never expected that much quick service from BSNL

Can anybody confirmm this 20% discount scheme for 6 months for new enrollment????

Never Ever GO WITH Reliance BB connection.. i've had a really bad experience with them :mad:

..got their connection of 300kbps... dload speeds were nothin more than 12kbps, on complaining they said data is not yet updated for ur new connection will take 48-72 hours. Did call em back after 72hours and same shit they gave me and also added that they have some issues in some parts of India but not Mumbai (which i stay in Mumbai only).

Still after bearing their shit for almost 2 weeks that too w/o using their BB Connection and still staying on my old ISP! finally idiots turn out to be nothing and i deactivated my a/c.

The cable is still lying around in my house hanging from the frigging window and still w8ing for 500rs. check which they had assured that we'll get back.

And oh! regarding the 500bux? it was told that will get charged only after i get my connection and and i start using it.. but they passed the check way b4 that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

...RIL = Karlo Duniya Mutthi Mein (for dhirubhai ka sapna ... duniya ka maal apna) :mad::mad::mad:

Above all these.. am still getting calls and SMSs regarding bill payment for the BB connection which i never used! Frigging Idiots! too bad our Electricity bill crap is also in their hands!
Shinta said:
Reliance offering 600kbps at 1399rs :crash:

Back