Bayonetta - Discussion Thread

360 versions looks rather sharp and is more fluid. I have no idea what's the downside on the PS3, but I think we ought to be focusing on the gameplay, rather than the graphics.
<

360 versions looks rather sharp and is more fluid. I have no idea what's the downside on the PS3, but I think we ought to be focusing on the gameplay, rather than the graphics.
tongu23e.gif

when you cant see properly wtf you are doing in combat then what will you do especially in a hack and slash. When there are multiple enemies it just looks so awful.even the cutscenes suck.

I'm having a hard time believing you aren't able to see anything properly during the combat. This is something I faced only during the demo. But that was only because some of the combos being pulled off were insanely fast. Is it really that bad?

I'm having a hard time believing you aren't able to see anything properly during the combat. This is something I faced only during the demo. But that was only because some of the combos being pulled off were insanely fast. Is it really that bad?

Well its a bit hard to explain.when bayonetta is surrounded by more than one enemy then it becomes a bit hard to spot her.

It's not that bad for me. Install the patch.

Is there any significant improvement.Does the loading time really decreases?

Speaking of visuals, I was watching an Xbox 360 VS PS3 battleout videos on YouTube the other day. There was a segment where they showed this game's comparison against the Xbox 360 one and the graphics really did seemed washed out on the PS3. Graphics comparison aisde, did you face any frame rates issues?

PS3 has major issues with framerates if you don't install patch also there is a load screen whenever you go to inventory which was not the case in 360

Back