Battlefield 3 TE Platoon

Woo..Thanks bro..
<
I will make someone else the leader now
<
Just kidding..
happy55.gif

How do I do that ?

EDIT: Made chirag the leader. And kicked myself out of the platoon for being a moron of an admin.
happy19.gif

Pending requests in battlelog have been approved. If I have missed someone, kindly post your id

i am thinking about clan matches what do u say guys

Good idea but we dont that much pro level players except few(devesh, chirag, geeks, reyez etc), so no point in challenging other clans, we can try form TE1 and TE2 clan, equally divide the members and have inter clan match, maybe other members san help

#[member='chiragsthakur'] #[member='DigitalDude']

#Aman27deep

#geeks12

#devesh38

#[member='allrounder799'] : Bro, its a game. Everyone will enjoy it and you shouldnt be a pro to play it
<
We can either play matches with other clans or between TE members only, provided that the guys come out of hibernation and join battelog again
<

first we can play between TE players only. We can get idea how good players are. Then we can form a TE clan and challange other clans..

yes i also do think so that we must play TE1 Vs TE2 in our server... but guys do add me in battlelog. i am LaZySnip3r

active players please report on battlelog so we can make teams

so #chiragsthakur decide the time for match.. TE1 vs TE2.... and do accept a platoon request of skull3d he is a great player.... and do we have our Team Speak 3 Server?

There is no request from skull3d . And regarding a match atleast 8 should be available. WE play on TE server from 10 onwards for an hour or so
so #chiragsthakur decide the time for match.. TE1 vs TE2.... and do accept a platoon request of skull3d he is a great player.... and do we have our Team Speak 3 Server?

@chiragsthakur

I have an idea, when I was in DG clan, they had made group on FB who all the members must join, how about making one for TE
People are most active on FB, so if we plan on playing on weekend, they can get to know, rather then posting in thread

What say?

Last edited by a moderator:
If people really want to play on weekends they join us in battlelog without any invitation :) Even then if you think, FB announcement might help in gathering more members from TE in battlelog then please go ahead with it. :)
chiragsthakur
I have an idea, when I was in DG clan, they had made group on FB who all the members must join, how about making one for TE
People are most active on FB, so if we plan on playing on weekend, they can get to know, rather then posting in thread
What say?

Horrible Ping today, calling BSNL right now. Getting like 700-800 for Sg servers :O Even Google is taking ages to open. :-( Poor me..

Back