Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

ganesh.ame

Disciple
Feb 3, 2011
bangalore
Click the link"Cant access your account",in the origin lo-gin window under the space meant for entering password.type your email address in the "Retrieve password"widow that pops up.You should get an email with a "vaildation key 'for resetting your password ,Now using that validation key and following the instructions in the email,you should be able to provide new password .
make sure that the new password is at least 8 characters long and includes some lower as well as upper case characters and some numerical digits and note it down somewhere .by using the new password you should be able to login to origin and battlelog.
Sometimes after changing the password ,when you try to join any map you may get the error"EA server reported an error"etc.wait for some hours and try to play again ,if there is no other problems like"Game disconnected,could not join server" you shall be able to play normally.

unni

Adept
Jul 7, 2008
Kerala/Karnataka/US
Guys, anybody here actually using voice chat during game play - like directing/taking commands from your squad and so on? I have been playing TDM alone for the last 2 months, sharpening my skills. Now, I want to go to the next level.

Roxtin

Skilled
May 29, 2007
F*ck EA the Origin issue has not been resolved yet hope BF3 was on Steam. Steam is anyday better than shitty Origin :(